Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Day Tickets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Opening Day Tickets

    Was planning a trip to watch opening day vs the steelers, and was curious are tickets prices quit a bit higher than normal for the first game of the season? Looking through stubhub the cheapest tickets are around 240+. Should I wait for a couple more months before I start to look?
    Last edited by Etho; 05-07-2012, 08:24 PM.

  • #2
    Couple things...its the steelers, its peytons first game, its sunday night football, its the first game of the year....expect to pay for a premium event
    "Respect is not given it is earned dog gonit...and they don't respect us...nobody respects us...you know what you got to do in that situation? TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Yah your right, just kind of suprised me to see how high they go up. Waiting longer for tickets a good or bad idea?

      Comment


      • #4
        I would bet as time goes by the price will go down as people get more desperate to make a sale
        "Respect is not given it is earned dog gonit...and they don't respect us...nobody respects us...you know what you got to do in that situation? TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Wait til the tickets go on sale sometime in July. Thats the best way to do things. Unless money is no object to you, then you can go and spend how much you want But I'd say just wait til tickets go on sale. Thats what I always do.
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Etho View Post
            Yah your right, just kind of suprised me to see how high they go up. Waiting longer for tickets a good or bad idea?
            It can go either way. As kylehyden said they could get more desperate, and lower the price, or the closer to the game we get the harder it will be to find, demand will be up and the price will go up. More then likely I think the price will be up.

            Comment


            • #7
              Closer to the game, the cheaper the tickets are... Though, if you would like to try for tickets through ticketmaster on the day they are released for sale, you can potentially find some half priced tickets.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for all the info everyone. Thought it would be a good idea to head to denver this year and why not opening game vs the steelers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Etho View Post
                  Thanks for all the info everyone. Thought it would be a good idea to head to denver this year and why not opening game vs the steelers.
                  There's some info here about those half price ticket's I was talking about...
                  http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets...e-tickets.html
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    Closer to the game, the cheaper the tickets are... Though, if you would like to try for tickets through ticketmaster on the day they are released for sale, you can potentially find some half priced tickets.
                    Oh please be right about the tickets being cheaper in July. I'd really like to not pay $125 for the upper section.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Oh please be right about the tickets being cheaper in July. I'd really like to not pay $125 for the upper section.
                      Yea, they go on sale sometime in July. I don't think a date has been released yet, but usually its like Full priced tickets go on sale for normal price at like 11 am mountain time. And then half price tickets go on sale at like 1 pm mountain time that same day. And you can get up to 4 tickets,for 1 game only. The only thing bad about that is that you cant get tickets together usually for half price. Although it doesn't bother me much, it probably would bother people with a family and what not. I don't mind scattered seats. I've had some great seats for 65 bucks I think it was. Thats the most expensive tickets at half price. I always make sure to do that
                      :salute: :goz: :salute:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                        Yea, they go on sale sometime in July. I don't think a date has been released yet, but usually its like Full priced tickets go on sale for normal price at like 11 am mountain time. And then half price tickets go on sale at like 1 pm mountain time that same day. And you can get up to 4 tickets,for 1 game only. The only thing bad about that is that you cant get tickets together usually for half price. Although it doesn't bother me much, it probably would bother people with a family and what not. I don't mind scattered seats. I've had some great seats for 65 bucks I think it was. Thats the most expensive tickets at half price. I always make sure to do that
                        It all depends on your timing...
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                          It all depends on your timing...
                          Yea, I usually get on a computer the second they go on sale. Although you can still get half priced tickets a while after. sometimes I get bored and check to see what tickets are available in like October, and there are still some good ones left at half price. I guess cause no one really wants to get a single ticket by themselves.
                          :salute: :goz: :salute:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                            Yea, I usually get on a computer the second they go on sale. Although you can still get half priced tickets a while after. sometimes I get bored and check to see what tickets are available in like October, and there are still some good ones left at half price. I guess cause no one really wants to get a single ticket by themselves.
                            yeah... I don't like going to games alone
                            Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            Oh please be right about the tickets being cheaper in July. I'd really like to not pay $125 for the upper section.
                            Yeah, even if you buy full priced tickets when they go on sale through the team @ ticketmaster you'll be saving a lot of money...
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                              yeah... I don't like going to games alone


                              Yeah, even if you buy full priced tickets when they go on sale through the team @ ticketmaster you'll be saving a lot of money...
                              Yea, most people don't. Usually when I go with people. I'll get the half priced tickets that are scattered, but try to get them all around the same section. Like maybe 2 in section 110, and 2 in section 108 or something. So were all in the same proximity. Although I always have fun meeting new fans at games, so I have no problem being around strangers. We're all family
                              :salute: :goz: :salute:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X