Opening Day Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Yea, most people don't. Usually when I go with people. I'll get the half priced tickets that are scattered, but try to get them all around the same section. Like maybe 2 in section 110, and 2 in section 108 or something. So were all in the same proximity. Although I always have fun meeting new fans at games, so I have no problem being around strangers. We're all family
    Well said.

Comment

Even if I have to sit by myself with a single seat ticket I'm going to do everything I can to get to the Steeler game! I don't care if it's a high row in the 500's, it's going to be rocking!

Comment

wait for sure. I was looking into seats that I had a year ago and they were up $250 . As time goes down they should drop, but like they said it is manning and it is a primetime game.

Comment

Definantely going to wait now. Didn't bother me paying around 250-300, just anything higher I wouldn' t feel too good paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            yeah... I don't like going to games alone

Yeah, even if you buy full priced tickets when they go on sale through the team @ ticketmaster you'll be saving a lot of money...
            That really makes me smile. When we went to Oakland we paid $125 and ended up about 20 rows off the field. Of course.. I also understand that Denver's home sellout streak is a wee bit longer and I may pay a wee bit more.. but I'd drop the $125 to be that close again.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              That really makes me smile. When we went to Oakland we paid $125 and ended up about 20 rows off the field. Of course.. I also understand that Denver's home sellout streak is a wee bit longer and I may pay a wee bit more.. but I'd drop the $125 to be that close again.
              That's about face value for those seats this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Etho View Post
                Yah your right, just kind of suprised me to see how high they go up. Waiting longer for tickets a good or bad idea?
                Right now, tickets are only available through Stubhub and other non-official sites. A lot of season ticket holders opt to go with NFL Ticket Exchange, because there is no risk of losing your seat rights of some obnoxious drunk buys your tickets. I don't think people can list tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange until after the single game tickets go on sale. So, at some point, there should be a flood of tickets to hit the market and prices should come down.
                The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X