Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sction 105 Row 4 or 12

Hi guys

This is a question specifically directed to the fans who have watched a Bronco game at Sports Authority Field from Section 105 Row 4 or Row 12.

I'm just wanting to know, are these good seats? I'm travelling from Sydney to the Us in December (my first time) and will be spending 3 days in Colorado to watch a home game.

Would appreciate to hear from you guys or even better if you have any pictures

Thank you
    Alex

Row 12.

Cameras ETC get in your way any lower.

Here's row 12 from the 45 yard line:

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Thanks Cory

Do you think Row 4 would be unwatchable?

I had my eye on 2 tickets in Row 12 on the ticketexchange website but they sold last night, I've found 2 tickets to Row 4 now and considering them..

Comment

I've sat just about everywhere in the stadium and pretty much every seat is great. I like to sit up high sometimes and see the whole field, and sometimes its nice to be down low. Row 4 might be a bit too low though, and you may be able to get some great photos and here some players on the sidelines and stuff, it may be harder to see the game. I've sat around there one time. I think I was close to midfield and about 15 rows up. The Seats were great, and you could see everything, so you cant go wrong. Only thing I don't like is that it seems like all the rich fans and what not sit there, and there are less true fans who sit around midfield.

I hate when I go to talk to a fan about the team or something, and they don't know anything about the broncos That is something that irks me. It seems like most times when I go to games, I sit in the south endzone usually, or around the 5 yardline, and row 20's or so. Thats probably what I prefer. Although it does suck when all the action is on the other side of the field. Sort of like, it sucks when your in the outfield of a baseball game, and its a pitchers duel.

But thats just my opinion. I'm sure you'll love either 1 of those seats though, since they are really good seats.
        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

It'd be alright, you'd definitely have to be standing to see the endzones, IMO.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            It'd be alright, you'd definitely have to be standing to see the endzones, IMO.
            You should be standing throughout the whole game reguardless though Although that is another thing that I HATE about sitting around the 50 yard line. Fans constantly tell me to sit down so they can see. That drives me insane at a football game. I don't have that problem as much when I sit in the endzones, as most fans there are standing up and rarely sit down for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
              You should be standing throughout the whole game reguardless though Although that is another thing that I HATE about sitting around the 50 yard line. Fans constantly tell me to sit down so they can see. That drives me insane at a football game. I don't have that problem as much when I sit in the endzones, as most fans there are standing up and rarely sit down for the most part.
              Amen.

That's Club (thanks to a special member)

There's not a bad seat in the house.

Last time I was in the southstands was against the Bills in the 08 season. I froze my ass off, and I was so cold I really didn't even think of pictures
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Thank you guys since it will be most likely my first and last game (unless the Broncos decide to play in Sydney like they did in 99') I'll just bite the bullet and grab the Row 4 Seats

Comment

Whats the difference between 'club level seating' and the regular seats.

Comment

Originally posted by axx View Post
                    Whats the difference between 'club level seating' and the regular seats.
                    Club has outside seating but inside amenities. bathrooms, bars, eateries, etc. all inside with shorter lines. They often have former player autograph signings, cheerleaders and other things too.

Plus, cool lobbies:

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

ah **** I don't know what to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Amen.

That's Club (thanks to a special member)

There's not a bad seat in the house.

Last time I was in the southstands was against the Bills in the 08 season. I froze my ass off, and I was so cold I really didn't even think of pictures
                        Yea, I had seats up high when I went to the Bears game this year. Also I remember the Packers game where Favre beat us in OT. And a few others that I've sat up high, and I love it. Actually never had club seats before. I kind of want to try it out once, but I just don't feel like spending all that money for them and stuff.

And at the Bills game in 08. I was there as well near the endzone, and its funny cause everyone always talks about how cold that game was. And I don't remember it being cold at all honestly, but then I remember that after the game, I was trying to text people and stuff, and I couldn't text at all because my hands hurt and were frozen stiff, so then I was like " Actually, maybe it was a bit cold that game"

But yea, I just love it at Sports Authority. I don't even care where I sit. Best Stadium on the planet.

Comment

I've sat in several different spots around the stadium, including about 3 rows from the top on the North end... there's not a bad seat in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by axx View Post
                            ah **** I don't know what to do now.
                            You should make it your best experience if this will be your only chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                              Yea, I had seats up high when I went to the Bears game this year. Also I remember the Packers game where Favre beat us in OT. And a few others that I've sat up high, and I love it. Actually never had club seats before. I kind of want to try it out once, but I just don't feel like spending all that money for them and stuff.

And at the Bills game in 08. I was there as well near the endzone, and its funny cause everyone always talks about how cold that game was. And I don't remember it being cold at all honestly, but then I remember that after the game, I was trying to text people and stuff, and I couldn't text at all because my hands hurt and were frozen stiff, so then I was like " Actually, maybe it was a bit cold that game"

But yea, I just love it at Sports Authority. I don't even care where I sit. Best Stadium on the planet.

the bills game is the only game I've been to where my beer froze in the cup in front of me
                              "Respect is not given it is earned dog gonit...and they don't respect us...nobody respects us...you know what you got to do in that situation? TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X