No announcement yet.

Sction 105 Row 4 or 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was sitting in section 104, row 9, watching the Skankhawks in 2010, I would have enjoyed the game a bit more being higher up. I would say another 10 rows would be perfect.
    Last edited by Holger_Danske; 06-14-2012, 03:46 PM.
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

My family has season tickets in that section so thats the section i sit in when i go to games. Im usually in row 17 and it is great! I would definitely go higher than row 4 since the sidelines will block your view
      sigpic

Comment

What's a reasonable hotel to stay at near the stadium. I'm in Maryland, so I've been to all the Ravens game. Hopefully this year I can make my first game at Mile High. What hotel or what street/area should I look to stay at to be near the stadium. It looks like the end zone 100 level seats are reasonable seats, around $200, but what's the rating on this seats- corner of the endzone???

Comment

Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
          What's a reasonable hotel to stay at near the stadium. I'm in Maryland, so I've been to all the Ravens game. Hopefully this year I can make my first game at Mile High. What hotel or what street/area should I look to stay at to be near the stadium. It looks like the end zone 100 level seats are reasonable seats, around $200, but what's the rating on this seats- corner of the endzone???
          As far as hotels I would almost recommend you find something actually in downtown Denver as there isn't much near the stadium. I think there is a shuttle from downtown, though I am not 100% on that. As far as seats in the corner endzone that is where my season tickets are Section 118 and I love them. I don't have to worry about the camera carts on the sideline and you can see everything on that end. However on the other end it is a little tricky at times sometimes you have to watch the big screen. This is true for a lot of places in 100 sections i think though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
            As far as hotels I would almost recommend you find something actually in downtown Denver as there isn't much near the stadium. I think there is a shuttle from downtown, though I am not 100% on that. As far as seats in the corner endzone that is where my season tickets are Section 118 and I love them. I don't have to worry about the camera carts on the sideline and you can see everything on that end. However on the other end it is a little tricky at times sometimes you have to watch the big screen. This is true for a lot of places in 100 sections i think though.
            I haven't been in about 5 years.. but, at the time there was a light rail/rapid transit train that dropped you off near the stadium. Then it was a nice walk with a lot of fellow Bronco fans to the stadium.

We're going in December and I cannot wait for that walk!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              I haven't been in about 5 years.. but, at the time there was a light rail/rapid transit train that dropped you off near the stadium. Then it was a nice walk with a lot of fellow Bronco fans to the stadium.

We're going in December and I cannot wait for that walk!!
              I'm ridiculous. Yes there is a light rail station near the stadium and there are plenty of places downtown to catch it. I never take the light rail any more since it doesn't come up North where I live! But yeah the light rail is definitely a good option. Also by getting a hotel downtown you can enjoy Denver which is a great city imho.
              sigpic

Comment

Definitely stay in LODO, especially in a hotel along 16th St. Mall. You'll have plenty of night life and places to eat to enjoy your stay in Denver. Some of the hotels provide shuttle service, just inquire. If not, hit a trolley on 16th St. Mall north to the light rail and it will take you to the stadium. Good times! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by R8rH8r1 View Post
                  Definitely stay in LODO, especially in a hotel along 16th St. Mall. You'll have plenty of night life and places to eat to enjoy your stay in Denver. Some of the hotels provide shuttle service, just inquire. If not, hit a trolley on 16th St. Mall north to the light rail and it will take you to the stadium. Good times! :thumb:
                  That's what I've always done.. and I've warned Wifey that she's in for being part of the "routine" since this is her first trip.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by R8rH8r1 View Post
                    Yes, the train system is good in Denver. I was quite impressed. I walked to and from Invesco from a hotel near the mint the first day to get the slack out of me and my legs from the airplane ride. Long walk, but it did me good.
                    16th Street mall is a great place for entertainment.
                    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

If you haven't been to 16th street in the last few years, it's different....and dead.

It's basically Tilted Kilt, Walgreens, and Cheesecake Factory now. The 16th street mall is a dud.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Thank you guys, I'm glad I asked the question before buying the Row 4 seats because I do believe now the view will be better sitting up a little higher so I scored Row 16 seats to the Browns game Dec 23, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          If you haven't been to 16th street in the last few years, it's different....and dead.

It's basically Tilted Kilt, Walgreens, and Cheesecake Factory now. The 16th street mall is a dud.
                          16th street isn't much but everywhere else downtown is still pretty awesome. To the OP just go to Blake Street and your bound to find a scene that suits your desire. :-D
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X