No announcement yet.

Awesome News!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally find expedia to be the best site when booking hotels. You get some really good deals.

www.expedia.com

Comment

Congrats on the super sweet gift! I stayed at the Monaco in downtown Denver ( Champa and 16th I think). On their site it seemed pricey, but when I called and booked I wound up only paying $105/night. It's right in the center of everything and a few blocks walk from Union Station where u get the ($2) light rail to the stadium. Hope u have a great time!!!! I'm trying desperately to get back myself. Felt like I left a piece of my heart out there, lol!!! And the only other place in the world I've felt like that was Hawaii. Something about the mountains or volcanoes in the morning that touches the soul.
      #swapping

Comment

I'm jealous---good for you , have a great time and happy birthday
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
          Ha, I was at that game as well. Probably the game that made me sick more than any other game I've been to. Wierd because when we lose a close game, I always say " I'd rather get blown out", but I don't think so anymore because that 41-3 game was a terrible game to sit through and watch every second. The Crowd was all gone by halftime which also made me sick.

But as for the OP, awesome news man. You'll have a blast there And every time I go to games, I usually get a different hotel each time. So no real suggestions for a hotel, but hope you have a great time, and hopefully we win of course.
          I stayed to the bitter end. It was fun because they kept showing us on the jumbo-tron as it was so bad and so cold that day we were all that was left haha. A few chargers fans came down by our seats to heckle the broncos players. They were pretty respectful of me though and even asked if it was OK. Mind you I was twice the size of any of them haha.

Gotta go back.....
          sigpic

Comment

You just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico?
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. She is definitely a keeper and I will come up with something good for her birthday too.

When she gets back in town from N.M. we will sit down and plan out the hotel so thanks for all the great ideas thus far and if any more show up great. I'll let ya'll know where we decide to stay.

This is crazy cool for me. She is a complete Godsend in my life and that was before the birthday present. Fabulous gal.

Comment

I guess this means you have to get married now.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  I guess this means you have to get married now.
                  Don't have to, but we will when the time is right!

Comment

Working...
                  X