Season Tickets/Parking Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets/Parking Space

So I was just informed that my season tickets arrived at my grandfather's house (my source for my tickets) and as this is my second year getting the seats I haven't done anything with a parking space. I called the office and they said there was some form with the tickets that I have to fill out, but i haven't seen the form since the tickets don't come to me I have to go get them. Does anyone know how quickly i need to send this in to get a spot?? Also, if it needs to be done super quick do I need to send a check in with it or is that something I can do later once it has been confirmed i have a spot. (That way if it needs to be done quickly I can just have my grandfather send it in for me) I am trying to get a spot in lot M. Any info/help on this would be great. Thanks!! :thumb:
    sigpic

Call this number, the parking hotline. They can answer all your questions.

720-258-3727

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post

720-258-3727

Jwinn on the case... as always with the ticket related questions.

Comment

720-258-3727

Thanks JWinn I will give a call into them later today. I did see something that said season parking is sold out for 2012 :-( but I never saw or heard anything for where i could put in for it. Will still call to see what i can learn. Thanks again!
        sigpic

Comment

No sweat 86! :thumb:

I did not get a form for parking, but I did get the packet for lot M. Further, I did not get a form with options to upgrade to another lot. Always got that before.

I'd get on this as fast as you can if I were you.

Just caught me at a good time Remedy, lol.

Comment

No sweat 86! :thumb:

I did not get a form for parking, but I did get the packet for lot M. Further, I did not get a form with options to upgrade to another lot. Always got that before.

I'd get on this as fast as you can if I were you.

Just caught me at a good time Remedy, lol.

apparently you get caught 'at a good time' frequently...

you answer ticket related questions like clockwork sir. haha

Comment

its all about parking in the projects for free

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                its all about parking in the projects for free
                Problem with parking outside the lots is my group tailgates and we have friends that have a pass in lot M so that is where we go. Right now we have to show up super early to get a spot. Not that that is awful just makes for a long time at the stadium. I don't think we will mind doing it again this year as it seems it may be the only option
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X