Going to Monday's nights game thanks to Wesley Woodyard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by ocgirl79 View Post
    Just got home!

What a game! What a game! That was the most amazing comeback! I will post pictures soon! We had great seats surrounded by the friends and family of the bronco players! And, to top it off! Wesley included tickets to see the team after the game in the parking lot! Got to personally meet him and thank him! Picture too! What a great guy, and I feel so blessed to have gone to this great! I will post more soon when I am on my computer, but wanted to share this quick bit! He is my hero.
    Awesome! That's better than sending a note.

Glad you had a great time.

Leave a comment:

• ocgirl79
    replied
    Just got home!

What a game! What a game! That was the most amazing comeback! I will post pictures soon! We had great seats surrounded by the friends and family of the bronco players! And, to top it off! Wesley included tickets to see the team after the game in the parking lot! Got to personally meet him and thank him! Picture too! What a great guy, and I feel so blessed to have gone to this great! I will post more soon when I am on my computer, but wanted to share this quick bit! He is my hero.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Bet you had an absolutely WONDERFUL time!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Have a wonderful time!!!

Leave a comment:

• KentuckyFan
    replied
    Win or lose i hope you have the time of your life!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brazilian Fan
    replied
    Have a great time there and get better fast!

Greetings from Brazil!

Leave a comment:

• AdamWeberOrBust
    replied
    Hey! Have a great great time!

Keep Strong, Carry On and GOOOOOOO BRONCOS!

Also, Woody is a top bloke.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMaven
    replied
    It's almost here, ocgirl79....have a great time! Gooooo Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• broncsfan219
    replied
    Good luck out there and in the future, I know a thing or two about kidney failure, my wife was diagnosed with renal kidney failure as a child and when her and I started dating I learned all about it. Its been a year since then and when we first started dating she was receiving plasma pherosis(sp?) And ivig treatments twice a week from UCLA ronald reagan hospital now she is down to once a month and with a couple more good months of lab tests will be taken off treatments completely. I am so blessed to have her in my life and I hope one day to hear you have the same results. Good luck, god bless.

Leave a comment:

• ocgirl79
    replied
    Thank you all for your words! It means so much. And, I will cheer as hard as I can! I still cannot believe it. I have been resting even more than normal, so I can have energy all game! I will def post pictures. Wesley Woodyard has truly touched my heart. It is such a struggle, but these are the moments when I remember there is hope for a cure for all these diseases! He is truly a class act for a great organization!

I am not sure I will ever get to thank him personally, but I am thinking I will send a thank you card along with a picture at the game to my moms aunt, I am
    Sure she will know where to send it to.

Go Broncos and go Wesley Woodyard!

Leave a comment:

• Manning2BayBay
    replied
    Enjoy every snap, yell loud, take SOME pictures, enjoy the game take it in!!

be well

Leave a comment:

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    Originally posted by ocgirl79 View Post
    Hi All,

I don't post much, if at all, but I am always reading the board. I mentioned before I have a disease called lupus and unable to do a lot of things since my kidneys are in failure. Football season is the one time a year, I forget about my disease and get so distracted by the game, I feel alive again.

I received four tickets from Wesley Woodyard to the Charger game on Monday since I live in Southern California. The reason I got the tickets is my mother's aunt works as the team functions organizer for Un. Kentucky football team and he played there. Well she got a hold of him and I just found out today, he will have four tickets at will call box for me! I am so excited. I have not been able to get out of the house for a while, but this is worth getting out of the house for even if my body doesn't agree with me! My dream was going to Denver to watch another home game, but I am not able to do so because of elevation due to my kidneys, but this is the next best thing for me! Love the broncos! I will post pictures and this is why I love football; it is the best medication!
    this is great! now i am convinced we will win considering our good luck charm will be at the game...cheer loud!

Leave a comment:

• broncosgal24
    replied
    Congrats and thanks for posting - love Woodyard even more for doing this for you. He is such a class act! Hope you have a fantastic time at the game and wish you good health to enjoy it. I'll look forward to your pics!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Awesome! Have a great time! And hopefully you'll witness a huge Broncos W!

Leave a comment:

• RazR
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Woody is so cool. Good luck with your battle and it's great to see your happiness exude through this thread

HAHAHA

Love that vid

Leave a comment:

Working...
X