Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Monday's nights game thanks to Wesley Woodyard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ocgirl79 View Post
    Just got home!

What a game! What a game! That was the most amazing comeback! I will post pictures soon! We had great seats surrounded by the friends and family of the bronco players! And, to top it off! Wesley included tickets to see the team after the game in the parking lot! Got to personally meet him and thank him! Picture too! What a great guy, and I feel so blessed to have gone to this great! I will post more soon when I am on my computer, but wanted to share this quick bit! He is my hero.
    Awesome! That's better than sending a note.

Glad you had a great time.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by ocgirl79 View Post
      Just got home!

What a game! What a game! That was the most amazing comeback! I will post pictures soon! We had great seats surrounded by the friends and family of the bronco players! And, to top it off! Wesley included tickets to see the team after the game in the parking lot! Got to personally meet him and thank him! Picture too! What a great guy, and I feel so blessed to have gone to this great! I will post more soon when I am on my computer, but wanted to share this quick bit! He is my hero.
      Glad you had such a wonderful time....and that you got to witness history!

Comment

that's awesome! I actually can't wait to see the pictures.

You got to see a heck of a finish to a game.

Comment

That's incredible! glad you had a great time!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Incredible. Glad Wesley did that for ya and that the Broncos beat the Chargers into the dirt to top it all off. Definately will be a game to remember forever!
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Finally at my computer and had to upload pictures right away. This was such a great game. The energy of the Bronco fans around me was great. Even when the team was down, everyone kept supporting and believed in the second half we will come back. We DID. I get extremely fatigued and was, but I was still jumping around and cheering as hard as I use to! I will be on the couch and bed for a few days to recover, but this will be one of my best memories of my life. Wesley Woodyard is such a kind person, he was so nice. Our cameras were not working(of course by the end of the night the batteries were dying) and he was patient and let us get a good picture. I will never forget this moment, he even gave us his gloves!

Here are some pictures!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great photos! I'm glad you got to witness an incredible win like that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Very happy for you!!!

Looks and sounds like you had an incredible time!

:thumb:

Comment

Sweet!

Thanks for sharing with us OCgirl.

I'm sure it was a great experience for you. Take care.
                        Team Broncos!
                        2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Rest up and hopefully we'll see you posting more.

Yes, that was a subtle hint. There aren't enough of us female fans, you know?
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

That is so awesome WW did that for you. You definitely got to see an unbelievable game. Thanks for posting the pics.....I'm sure it was a blast!!

Big ups to WW for doing something like that.

Comment

Look at all that orange! Awesome pictures, I wish that was me hugging John Fox lol

Comment

One of my exs had Lupus. Tough stuff! Thats pretty awesome of WW to do that for you. Gotta say my favorite pic is the crowd pic, Mile High Cali!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X