Saints fan here coming to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints fan here coming to Denver

its my 1st trip to the us in oct iam comeing from sunny old england buy myself to wacth
    New Orleans Saints @ Denver Broncos
    as a saints fan just got a few quick questions
    1 would there be any problems wearing a Saints jersy in the ground
    2 best places to grab beer and food before hand
    3 i have 3 days in denver what is there to do in the

thanks u mike

I am a Bronco fan that travels from New Mexico every year. Wear your jersey proudly, but be respectful, most of the fans are respectful of opposing fans, however there are the select few that have a brew too many, and they will talk, let them be, you will find the most of us to respect your choice of clothing, be aware there will be smack talk, but it is how you ddeal with it that matters, You as a fan of a opponent, will be heckled, be prepared for that, but for most its all in good fun, and as for beer beforehand, there are many places for you to indulge, but, beer time is (in my opinion better left for during and after the game) if an afternoon game i suggest going to Woody's in westminster after the game, great food and drinks after a game, plus watching late games on their projector screen, not sure how it is for primetime, (but really, if primetime, better to be at the stadium for that), thats my 2 pennies. Get your ass to Denver, cheer on your team, remain respectful, and you will recieve the same respect,

Comment

Denvers an amazing place, I've been there 3 times and there's lots of stuff to do. http://www.denver.org/what-to-do

Just curious, how come your not going to NO's for a home game ?

Comment

Wear it with pride, Rep for your team....
        sigpic

Comment

Don't listen to those guys. If you want to survive, your best bet is to blend in with the locals by wearing Broncos gear. Just to be safe you should probably cheer for the Broncos during the game as well.

Comment

Just curious, how come your not going to NO's for a home game ?
            [/QUOTE]

there are no home games in the two weeks that iam out there plus iam doing a Sports Travel Tours
            as iam hitting Minnesota and Nashville so denver is the olny place i get see my saints play as the smack talk is fine cant wait too get here roll on oct
            Last edited by Mike Rainsford; 06-16-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

there are no home games in the two weeks that iam out there plus iam doing a Sports Travel Tours
              as iam hitting Minnesota and Nashville so denver is the olny place i get see my saints play as the smack talk is fine cant wait too get here roll on oct [/QUOTE]

Have a great time !

Hope you enjoy seeing Bree's at QB and Sean Payton on the sidelines.............oh, wait

Comment

buy myself to wacth
                New Orleans Saints @ Denver Broncos
                as a saints fan just got a few quick questions
                1 would there be any problems wearing a Saints jersy in the ground
                2 best places to grab beer and food before hand
                3 i have 3 days in denver what is there to do in the

thanks u mike[/QUOTE]

"Sunny" old England?? Well, old it is but it's none too sunny
                They usually have a beer tent outside the stadium that is a great place to mingle.
                Go to Ted's Montana Grill http://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/downtown at least once! Well worth the price of admission. Top notch food. Do yourself a favour [did you notice it's your spelling of the word?] and get a Delmonico Ribeye. THAT will be a meal to remember and tell the grandkids about.

I don't believe its as bad as it used to be going to road games in the 70's and 80's in the east. They weren't especially bad in the NFC games, but places like Detroit, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Philly, Cleveland and Chicago were downright dangerrous to wear opposing Jerseys. I've never been to Oakland, but I would doubt that would be a good place to go wearing Denver Jerseys.
                I would surmise that the calming down of fans, it is a respectable team (N.O.), it is in the west, and the nature of Denver fans themselves, I would think you are alright. I wouldn't want to wear an opposing AFCW team Jersey though - I imagine you would get more flack.
                None the less it generally isn't anywhere as bad as your "football" fans in Europe who break down bleachers and kill fans of both teams.
                Last edited by Holger_Danske; 06-16-2012, 06:08 AM.
                Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

Hope you enjoy seeing Bree's at QB and Sean Payton on the sidelines.............oh, wait [/QUOTE]

ouch man that hurts hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                    Hope you enjoy seeing Bree's at QB and Sean Payton on the sidelines.............oh, wait

Brees will be there guaranteed. They're only 2 million apart on negotiations. It'll happen for them.
                    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

Originally posted by Holger_Danske View Post
                      Brees will be there guaranteed. They're only 2 million apart on negotiations. It'll happen for them.
                      I know. It was directed towards Payton. He will see 2 good QB's which is always a plus. Should be a good game.

Comment

Saints fan here coming to Denver

hey everyone I am saints fan obviously and I am coming to denver. I am flying up there the Saturday before and looking for some bars in the Park west area. I will be going to the game and I am wondering how are you fans in regards to opponent teams fans. This is my first road game.

Comment

SCREW OFF PAL!!!!

Welcome

sigpic

Comment

You should be fine. Denver is cool.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

If you haven't figured out yet we all must be a bunch of unhelpful sarcastic group here I guess... But I wouldn't be able to help since I don't live in Denver

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X