No announcement yet.

Saints fan here coming to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in Denver anymore, but you should be fine... People are friendly, and it's a great town...

Just watch out for the 75 yr old lady in the south stands thats screaming "we want to see blood"... :thumb:
    Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

Originally posted by Saintsfan1017 View Post
      hey everyone I am saints fan obviously and I am coming to denver. I am flying up there the Saturday before and looking for some bars in the Park west area. I will be going to the game and I am wondering how are you fans in regards to opponent teams fans. This is my first road game.
      Good luck with that.

No, you guys helped us out a lot by beating the Chargers.

Comment

Get out of our forums...

lol jk im heading there from cali for the same game.. My boss stayed in denver for a long period and he said the main spots to go to are in the lower downtown area. I plan on checking that area out when I get there

Comment

Here's hoping that Drew Brees throws 4 TD passes and the Broncos win 31-28: a fair and acceptable result for all in my estimation. lol

Comment

Just don't be a big fat loud mouth jerk like Steelers fans and Raiders fans and you'll be fine
            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saintsfan1017 View Post
              hey everyone I am saints fan obviously and I am coming to denver. I am flying up there the Saturday before and looking for some bars in the Park west area. I will be going to the game and I am wondering how are you fans in regards to opponent teams fans. This is my first road game.
              Fair, If you don't make any bad remarks about our team. I don't mind if you cheer for your team, but I might try to outshout you.

Comment

as long as you're ok with some friendly ribbing, you should be good...
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I can take the friendly ribbing. I do cheer for my team but I mainly just sit there like a bump on a log and cheer. I am not a hardcore fan. I am a fan but I do not have blinders on and think that my team can do nothing wrong. As for as the bounty situation goes they had it coming to them.

Where in downtown Denver can I go on a Saturday night?

Comment

Depends what you're into - but an area call Lodo - lower downtown - right across the street from Coors field is a street of bars with rooftop seating (my favorite). Otherwise there is the 16th street mall. Look it up online for the stores along there.

Expect it to be pretty packed the saturday night before game day.

Comment

Working...
                    X