Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to go, but money is too tight right now

Comment

Going to the game, section 152, row 22 (end zone), wearing Broncos jersey with pride! Can't wait. Also looking for which hotel in the area to stay at for the trip. Go Broncos!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys sorry I never responded. My fiance and I are staying at the marriot courtyard in covington. We have tickets in sec 139 and are stoked about the game. We would love to have some drinks with some folks sat night and pre game on Sunday. Lets make it Happen...

Comment

Wife & I will be heading to the game as well, bought some tickets from a friend who is a season ticket holder so we will be deep in enemy territory rooting for the team!
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I'm planning on entering the stadium when the gates open. My wife and I will be sitting in section 140, Row 6, Seats 9&10. I'm hoping the the Broncos will be a little friendly to the Bronco Fans in Paul Brown. Nothing really opens up too early for pre-game festivities, most people try to tailgate for the 1:00pm games. I wish we could meet you Saturday night, unfortunately I'm swamped with work and estimates I need to get done so I can take Thanksgiving week off.

Like some of the others have said, the Banks and Newport are great places to hang out on Saturday. I wouldn't worry about flying the Broncos colors, most of the people in Cincy are pretty cool to the visiting teams, except Steelers and Cardinals Fans.

Comment

Sitting at Hooters in Newport, Kentucky. Lots of Bronco fans in here. Gonna grab some food, and takes the boat across the river to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                the fans are not from Oakland.
                Tell me about it.San Francisco(Candlestick) stadium is getting just as bad as Oakland these days.

I'm not going but i will be watching the game,got the day off.Thanks to all the fans who are going to Cinn to support the broncos today.Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                X