Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just picked up tickets for section 104 row 8 seats 13-14.. does anyone have any pics of this area? how good are the seats?
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
      just picked up tickets for section 104 row 8 seats 13-14.. does anyone have any pics of this area? how good are the seats?
      Try this:

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/
      sigpic

Comment

Fan from Pennsylvania here. Looking to take my pregnant girlfriend to see my favorite team but can't find a decent price on any game!! Someone direct me in the right direction? I've only been to one game in 2002 against the Jets. Any help is appreciated!!
        2013 Bronco's Adopt a Player...Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Comment

Originally posted by LINEBACKER9 View Post
          Fan from Pennsylvania here. Looking to take my pregnant girlfriend to see my favorite team but can't find a decent price on any game!! Someone direct me in the right direction? I've only been to one game in 2002 against the Jets. Any help is appreciated!!
          What game you looking to go to? I know the only game where prices are way high right now is the Ravens game. Other than that, a lot of the games are fair priced. But the more you wait, the prices go down as well.
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
            What game you looking to go to? I know the only game where prices are way high right now is the Ravens game. Other than that, a lot of the games are fair priced. But the more you wait, the prices go down as well.
            Well I was looking for before November because she is due December 30th and I'd rather not fly when she is more than 7.5 months. The game doesn't really matter, I just really want to see my team play at Mile High among my fellow fans. Jist every ticket I'm finding on ticket exchange sites in a decent seat is 600+ for a pair of tickets. Plus food cost, airplane, and hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by LINEBACKER9 View Post
              Well I was looking for before November because she is due December 30th and I'd rather not fly when she is more than 7.5 months. The game doesn't really matter, I just really want to see my team play at Mile High among my fellow fans. Jist every ticket I'm finding on ticket exchange sites in a decent seat is 600+ for a pair of tickets. Plus food cost, airplane, and hotel.
              Well, where are you looking to sit? anywhere? Would you be willing to sit up high? I know if you want tickets down low in the 100's, then they prob will be more pricey. But you might be able to snag seats up high for a better price.

Comment

Also, I just checked the Jags game ( Cause that will probably be the cheapest game to find tickets for) and I found this:

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...13?PID=1404681

Tickets up high for 80 a piece or so. Pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                  Well, where are you looking to sit? anywhere? Would you be willing to sit up high? I know if you want tickets down low in the 100's, then they prob will be more pricey. But you might be able to snag seats up high for a better price.
                  I'd like to be in either the 200s or 300s. I just really don't know where to look.

Comment

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...ket%20exchange

That's where to look.

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                      Yea, I've been checking that and other sites, since I'm gonna go to the Ravens game but I'm waiting to see how far the prices will drop.

I've actually never brought from the ticket exchange site before. What happens when you sell tickets on there? How much does the ticket seller make?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                        Yea, I've been checking that and other sites, since I'm gonna go to the Ravens game but I'm waiting to see how far the prices will drop.

I've actually never brought from the ticket exchange site before. What happens when you sell tickets on there? How much does the ticket seller make?

Not a clue. I haven't used the ticket exchange yet.

I tend to use my tickets, lol.

Comment

• Ticket Exchange works just like stub hub really. I have used both. Tickets are expensive, as expected. The nice thing is the safety in using a site backed by the NFL so you do get what you pay for.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Ticket Exchange works just like stub hub really. I have used both. Tickets are expensive, as expected. The nice thing is the safety in using a site backed by the NFL so you do get what you pay for.
                            If the time comes again that I have to sell a game, and I know eventually it will, ticket exchange is what I will use to sell them next time.

The last time I sold a game, it was 2005, and we (season ticket holders) could not advertise, in ANY way the tickets for anything more than face value. We could lose our account if they caught us. Like putting them in the paper.

Back then, the Exchange didn't exist, and newspapers did, lol.

The exchange changes that. I can ask whatever I want now. And you bet if it's during the Manning era, they will be expensive. A lot more than $300.00 a seat, that's for sure.

But they will be the real thing, and whoever gets em will be very happy.

Comment

• Is there a limit on how many tickets I can order off ticketmaster to one game? I want to order 5 tickets to the game against Arizona so my whole family can go.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jclark34 View Post
                                Is there a limit on how many tickets I can order off ticketmaster to one game? I want to order 5 tickets to the game against Arizona so my whole family can go.
                                I'm pretty sure the limit is 4...
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X