Best Stadium Food Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
    OK, I talked to my ticket rep today, and she could not think of a Vegan option other than the noodle bowls we used to have in the club level, which is now a turkey sandwich station.

It's all based on popularity, and surveys sent out each year to season ticket holders, what they like and don't like. My guess is there has not been a big call for a Vegan option.

In the club, we have Action Stations. 4 of them. You pay $12 or $13 at the bar, and get a coin. This coin you take to the Action Station of your choice. They rotate the first three, but Station #4 is always the noodle bowl. That's the only thing left for vegetarians we could think of. And probably really seems like a rip off when you look at the other stations, featuring stuff like Prime Rib and a fancy Chicken plate.

I ain't paying 12 bucks for bowl of Ramen….

But that's all we cold could think of. She mentioned Centerplate, as that's who organizes all the food kiosks I guess. She didn't have their number, and I could not find it, but they would know anything and everything about any food at the stadium.

Sorry SC. Football's not really a "salad friendly" sport. More beer and brats. Mostly just beer, haha.

Thanks for checking into this.

Usually, I'm a cheap date because I end up with a salad. $12.00 for noodles? No thanks. Some places put meat on their salads. "Well, you can just pick the pieces off". No. It doesn't work like that.

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I like the beer menu.............
    You're a lot of help. Although, beer should be okay for a vegan, right? It does have some health benefits. Or is that just for wine?
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

There are lots of Vegan restaurants around Denver...or so my one vegan friend has told me. (haha I have no idea how any of the food is this is just a couple places she told me.) Google them for location.

Root Down
      The Garden
      Beet Box

She also said there is a Vegan Food Truck downtown but couldn't remember what it was called. (I think if you just google that you should find it. Pretty niche thing.)
      sigpic

Comment

I'll tell ya the best food in the stadium, really.

New on the club level this year is a Cupcake stand. Right by the elevators, and the ticket rep table.

It's $5 bucks for one big cupcake or $6 for a four pack of small two bite samples. Yup, thats pricey, but they are very, VERY GOOD! The Red Velvet's are really killer.

Comment

I love the Mongolian BBQ joint on Wazee street. Been there for all 3 Denver games.

Cheap and Cheerful and just jump on the light rail afterwards.

http://www.gomongo.com/locations#q=denver

Comment

I'm up, cause I can't sleep... and all I can currently think about is those terriyaki bowls... that, or a torta... and a beer... is it Sunday yet?
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              I like the beer menu.............
              I love the beer menus at stadiums, but my wallet doesn't like their prices.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                I love the beer menus at stadiums, but my wallet doesn't like their prices.
                I discovered one of my favorite beers at the stadium this year... Colorado Native... good stuff, made 100% in Colorado, including the bottles, and only available in Colorado.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                X