X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    I love the beer menus at stadiums, but my wallet doesn't like their prices.
    I discovered one of my favorite beers at the stadium this year... Colorado Native... good stuff, made 100% in Colorado, including the bottles, and only available in Colorado.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I like the beer menu.............
    I love the beer menus at stadiums, but my wallet doesn't like their prices.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I'm up, cause I can't sleep... and all I can currently think about is those terriyaki bowls... that, or a torta... and a beer... is it Sunday yet?

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    I love the Mongolian BBQ joint on Wazee street. Been there for all 3 Denver games.

Cheap and Cheerful and just jump on the light rail afterwards.

http://www.gomongo.com/locations#q=denver

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    I'll tell ya the best food in the stadium, really.

New on the club level this year is a Cupcake stand. Right by the elevators, and the ticket rep table.

It's $5 bucks for one big cupcake or $6 for a four pack of small two bite samples. Yup, thats pricey, but they are very, VERY GOOD! The Red Velvet's are really killer.

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    There are lots of Vegan restaurants around Denver...or so my one vegan friend has told me. (haha I have no idea how any of the food is this is just a couple places she told me.) Google them for location.

Root Down
    The Garden
    Beet Box

She also said there is a Vegan Food Truck downtown but couldn't remember what it was called. (I think if you just google that you should find it. Pretty niche thing.)

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn View Post
    OK, I talked to my ticket rep today, and she could not think of a Vegan option other than the noodle bowls we used to have in the club level, which is now a turkey sandwich station.

It's all based on popularity, and surveys sent out each year to season ticket holders, what they like and don't like. My guess is there has not been a big call for a Vegan option.

In the club, we have Action Stations. 4 of them. You pay $12 or $13 at the bar, and get a coin. This coin you take to the Action Station of your choice. They rotate the first three, but Station #4 is always the noodle bowl. That's the only thing left for vegetarians we could think of. And probably really seems like a rip off when you look at the other stations, featuring stuff like Prime Rib and a fancy Chicken plate.

I ain't paying 12 bucks for bowl of Ramen….

But that's all we cold could think of. She mentioned Centerplate, as that's who organizes all the food kiosks I guess. She didn't have their number, and I could not find it, but they would know anything and everything about any food at the stadium.

Sorry SC. Football's not really a "salad friendly" sport. More beer and brats. Mostly just beer, haha.

Thanks for checking into this.

Usually, I'm a cheap date because I end up with a salad. $12.00 for noodles? No thanks. Some places put meat on their salads. "Well, you can just pick the pieces off". No. It doesn't work like that.

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    You're a lot of help. Although, beer should be okay for a vegan, right? It does have some health benefits. Or is that just for wine?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    My best suggestion, if you are super strict about your diet... and I do not want this to come off as insensitive, because I understand how difficult it is to maintain a strict diet in which certain ingredients are unacceptable... I wouldn't take a chance on the stadium having what you need to eat... I would try to scope out a quick restaurant somewhere in the vicinity of the stadium that will meet your dietary needs... Otherwise, unfortunately, you run the risk of consuming goods that go against your diet. It would be great if the stadium offered something for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    OK, I talked to my ticket rep today, and she could not think of a Vegan option other than the noodle bowls we used to have in the club level, which is now a turkey sandwich station.

It's all based on popularity, and surveys sent out each year to season ticket holders, what they like and don't like. My guess is there has not been a big call for a Vegan option.

In the club, we have Action Stations. 4 of them. You pay $12 or $13 at the bar, and get a coin. This coin you take to the Action Station of your choice. They rotate the first three, but Station #4 is always the noodle bowl. That's the only thing left for vegetarians we could think of. And probably really seems like a rip off when you look at the other stations, featuring stuff like Prime Rib and a fancy Chicken plate.

I ain't paying 12 bucks for bowl of Ramen….

But that's all we cold could think of. She mentioned Centerplate, as that's who organizes all the food kiosks I guess. She didn't have their number, and I could not find it, but they would know anything and everything about any food at the stadium.

Sorry SC. Football's not really a "salad friendly" sport. More beer and brats. Mostly just beer, haha.

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Hmmmm. I was thinking that the rice bowls would have some different vegetables and a stir-fry sauce, but of course, that could be animal-based.

On to Plan B...

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    There's not too many choices for us at stadiums. Especially for you, being vegan. I'm lacto-veg, so I have a couple more options. I've never seen rice bowls at a stadium. I would eat it although I'm picky about my rice.
    I'm fairly certain they aren't vegan friendly... I can't think of anything in the stadium that wouldn't be fried with some sort of animal product... However, these are probably as close as you're gonna get.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by southern cross View Post
    Thanks! That may be an option for me.
    There's not too many choices for us at stadiums. Especially for you, being vegan. I'm lacto-veg, so I have a couple more options. I've never seen rice bowls at a stadium. I would eat it although I'm picky about my rice.

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    You can get either rice, or noodles in them, they are right outside of section 519 (at least the one I go to...) your choices of meat are beef, chicken, and maybe pork... of course you can get them without meat as well... they're really pretty good... Probably what I'll be grubbing on next Sunday at the game.
    Thanks! That may be an option for me.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by southern cross View Post
    Any updates on the rice bowls? Like a vegetarian option?
    You can get either rice, or noodles in them, they are right outside of section 519 (at least the one I go to...) your choices of meat are beef, chicken, and maybe pork... of course you can get them without meat as well... they're really pretty good... Probably what I'll be grubbing on next Sunday at the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X