Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Things That Were Super Bowl Travel Etc

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All Things That Were Super Bowl Travel Etc

    Does anybody happen to know if Sports Authority Field has a public Superbowl viewing party if the broncos make the Superbowl? IIRC during the superbowl, they do a live shot of "official" parties being held by both representing teams to gauge reactions and such. Does anybody know if this is true or have any information on it?

  • #2
    That would be awesome if they did that! I would probably go!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Question about championship parade

      Hey all, first time to this forum, but I was wondering if anyone here might have any insight about when/where the championship parade would be if the Broncos were to win the Super Bowl? I'm taking a mini-vaca to Denver the week after the SB so I thought it would be cool to take it in if I had time...

      Comment


      • #4
        A parade would probably be the next day, and involve something at the steps of the C&C building like last time. Late morning, early afternoon.

        That seems to be the standard for every city when a team wins a championship.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JWinn View Post
          A parade would probably be the next day, and involve something at the steps of the C&C building like last time. Late morning, early afternoon.

          That seems to be the standard for every city when a team wins a championship.

          I believe it would actually be Tuesday.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            I believe it would actually be Tuesday.
            Yeah, could be. I didn't go downtown to the parades 15 years ago.

            I always thought championship parades were the next day. Shows how much attention I pay to parades I guess, lol.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JWinn View Post
              Yeah, could be. I didn't go downtown to the parades 15 years ago.

              I always thought championship parades were the next day. Shows how much attention I pay to parades I guess, lol.

              Yeah, I think they usually take a day to come home, and then have the parade the next day, that's been my observation as far as other sports' parades go lol... It's tough to tell though... Regardless, I plan on being there and my boss is fully aware of that, and actually wants to go with me
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

              Comment


              • #8
                I had a parade when they won the Divisional Championships.....



                I paraded to my refrigerator to get another beer in celebration!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh yeah! I remember the Broncos Super Bowl parade our last win! It was a blast!




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just thought.. was trying to remember right during dinner.

                    But in Miami, we stayed the night after the game, and came home on Monday. Got home sometime mid-evening.

                    As I remember, we had already missed the parade. The team had flown home pretty much right after the game and ensuing party, and were already back here by the following morning.

                    John T. You went? Was it Monday or Tuesday?


                    After the game in Sad Diego, I forget. That whole weekend is now a blur.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                      I just thought.. was trying to remember right during dinner.

                      But in Miami, we stayed the night after the game, and came home on Monday. Got home sometime mid-evening.

                      As I remember, we had already missed the parade. The team had flown home pretty much right after the game and ensuing party, and were already back here by the following morning.

                      John T. You went? Was it Monday or Tuesday?


                      After the game in Sad Diego, I forget. That whole weekend is now a blur.


                      the pics that i pulled these from said it was Feb 1, 1999. Our 2nd Superbowl game was on Jan 31, 1999.
                      So, it was on a Monday.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                          the pics that i pulled these from said it was Feb 1, 1999. Our 2nd Superbowl game was on Jan 31, 1999.
                          So, it was on a Monday.
                          That's what I thought. Thanks. :thumb:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've seen lately most parades seem to be on Tuesdays when SB teams win it. So I hope it is that way now as well. If we win the SB, how soon will we know when the Parade is and at what time? Cause I'm hoping to make the drive down for it, and was planning on it being on a Tuesday, so I hope it is.
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'd love to go if this is even a possibility. Anybody have any info?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X