This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBronco7 View Post
    Been a UK Bronco fan for best part of 30 years and booked flights and tickets for the game back in September on the basis that this might be our year. The last few weeks have been as nerve-wracking as anything I can remember in my life, but since last Sunday I've just been crazy excited! Now all I need to worry about is whose jersey to buy (oh and the weather...)
    That is awesome! Im glad that they made it and you get to make the trip. Cheer loud!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco UK View Post
      I'm there. Flying over from the UK on Friday. Can't wait to get out there. Going to be an incredible experience.
      Soooo cool that you are flying from overseas to attend. Maybe you and UKBronco7 will be on the same flight, lol! Cheer loud for all of us who cant be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncomommaof3 View Post
        That is awesome! Im glad that they made it and you get to make the trip. Cheer loud!!
        Thanks - Last game I saw in person was in Oakland when we rolled out the Read Option with Tebow, McGahee busted one from 80 odd yards and Royal returned a punt for a TD so hopefully I'm a good omen. (The less said about the Wembley game the better though...)

Flying tomorrow and looking forward to chatting to some other Bronco fans when we're over.

Comment

• Going to Super Bowl .. Riding solo!

Coming from Florida too see our broncos do work. Only bought one ticket so I'm going solo. Go broncos baby!

Comment

• Rwlakers0120, I'm going solo as well, to expensive to take the 13 year old and/or 6 year old. PM me if you want to meet up for a beer or two before the game.
            GunTrain

Comment

• I wished I was going solo. I wold have been able to afford a much better seat. Just dont tell my wife I said that. lol.

Comment

• Leaving from Pittsburgh tomorrow morning. Going solo. Anyone wants to meet up send me a pm. Growing up a bronco fan in Pittsburgh left me on my own.

Comment

• If I could swing it without going ten grand in debt, Id do it in a second.....screw the kids college fund! (ha ha....they dont have one)
                  sigpic

Comment

• I hope all of you have a lot of fun and get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeely Loud.
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Superbowl single ticket holders meetup

Let's get all the single ticket holders meeting up at a bar somewhere on Saturday for the big game! Whereabouts are people staying, close to the stadium or in Manhattan? Let's choose a convenient spot and make this weekend a great time!

Comment

• Let's get everyone meeting up at a bar somewhere on Saturday for the big game! Whereabouts are people staying, close to the stadium or in Manhattan?

Comment

• Driving up Sunday morning from VA. But, I thought I was the only crazy one going alone.
                          GunTrain

Comment

• Bought through stubhub. They have a pregame party for pickups the day of the game. I am doing that before hand. Anyone else doing that?
                            Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
                              Bought through stubhub. They have a pregame party for pickups the day of the game. I am doing that before hand. Anyone else doing that?
                              What are the details? ie. Where, when etc?

Comment

• If you bought big game tickets thru Stubhub, the ticket includes a preamp warmup party which runs like 10-3 at meadowlands expo which is where I have to pick up the tickets. They also provide transport from there to the game and back. It's on stubhub for details as well
                                Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

Working...
                                X