Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Things That Were Super Bowl Travel Etc.

JWinn really looking to you for an answer on this but thought someone else could shed some light as well. So if/when the Broncos win on Sunday the team will automatically receive 17.5% of the tickets to the Super Bowl. My question is how do they decide who gets those seats?? I assume its a raffle of some sorts but is it weighted in some way? Also if I were to win would I be able to buy 4 seats as I have at [email protected]?? or do they limit you? Anyone with helpful info would be great.

I have checked the DB's official site with no luck.
    sigpic

Comment

I can only go off of when I tried in 97. You were entered into a lottery (not weighted) and if you won you were able to purchase 2 tickets. I was able to get tickets from players (I didn't win the lotto). I am not sure if you can get as many tickets as season tickets you have. I think you need to have season tickets to enter the lotto. I might be wrong on that though.

Comment

Here's what I know.

Those who win the ticket lottery will be notified by email this week.

But I do not know the criteria they are using to select who gets a shot. I heard several rumors Sunday, but nothing verified by my ticket rep, who was very sketchy on that criteria.

All he would tell me was that if I win, I'll get an email this week sometime.

Needless to say, I am glued to my email account this week, lol.

Sorry I don't have more.

Comment

Thanks for the info all. Will be glued to mine too JWinn!!
          sigpic

Comment

I just called and talked to a guy.

The weeks almost over, and I am getting impatient, lol.

He told me that both email and snail (postal) mail will be going out to all season ticket holders. He thought snail mail started going out yesterday, notifying winners, and that I should get an email regarding this "in the next few days".

But just because I have not heard anything yet, doesn't mean anything.

So we're still in it!

Fingers & toes crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
              I just called and talked to a guy.

The weeks almost over, and I am getting impatient, lol.

He told me that both email and snail (postal) mail will be going out to all season ticket holders. He thought snail mail started going out yesterday, notifying winners, and that I should get an email regarding this "in the next few days".

But just because I have not heard anything yet, doesn't mean anything.

So we're still in it!

Fingers & toes crossed.

You made me super nervous for a second there!! I want to know now!!! hahaha
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                You made me super nervous for a second there!! I want to know now!!! hahaha

I keep expecting to come here this week, and see a post of YOURS, saying you won.

Good luck brother!

Comment

I keep expecting to come here this week, and see a post of YOURS, saying you won.

Good luck brother!

You too!! Definitely going if given the chance!
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, they got me today, and weren't even trying.

The phone rings, and the caller ID says….DENVER BRONCOS

I'm thinking, ooo, the guy is calling me back to put me out of my misery! YEA!!!! One way or the other….

But it's Terrance Knighton, a recoding suggesting I wear orange to the game (like I was planning on bright green & maroon ) and to be loud.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the caller ID. Usually pretty excited to get one of these Bronco robo calls, but I have to admit, that one was a disappointment.

Still no email- haven't even gotten my regular game day email yet either….. Several wanting me to buy AFC West Champions stuff, but nothing critical yet.

It's driving me nuts!

Edit. The game day mail came… nothing else, lol.

Last edited by JWinn; 01-17-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Hey JWinn, anything good in the game day email? Mind sending me a copy?
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

The mail came today, and in it was a postcard from the Broncos.

Saying I was not selected in the lottery this time around.

I was told one of the rumors was if you had won before, you were less likely to win this time, so that might have done it to me. I won back in 2005, even though we didn't go.

Hopefully, I'll come home and start looking at packages tomorrow night, and find something left that's not too unreasonable. I see many of the packages on the link provided on the card are already sold out.

Comment

Okay, well I won't be making it in time for the parade then, but I'll still be pulling for y'all in tow weeks and looking forward to visiting your fine city...

Comment

I was told one of the rumors was if you had won before, you were less likely to win this time, so that might have done it to me. I won back in 2005, even though we didn't go.

Hopefully, I'll come home and start looking at packages tomorrow night, and find something left that's not too unreasonable. I see many of the packages on the link provided on the card are already sold out.

I started looking tonight. Just tickets since I'm close enough to drive. I knew they were going to be expensive, but man!

Remember, everyone. No buying or selling tickets here. Thanks for understanding.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

The wheels in my mind got to spinning real quick on what I could do to come up with $5k to go to the Super Bowl... I decided a Super Bowl party would be more feasible, sadly...
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Yeah we got that unfortunate postcard too. But hey at this point I am gonna look at it like a positive, I get to watch the game with 35-40 of my buddies all of which are Bronco fans. It's gonna be one awesome party!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X