Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Things That Were Super Bowl Travel Etc

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Won the lotto, but probably won't go. Seeing what they are going for before listingnthem. Would love to go but looking at prices to get there and stay there are outrageous.

    Comment


    • #32
      I live about 2 hours away from East Rutherford

      Been a Broncos fan since 1976. Tickets to the SB are WELL WELL WELL out of my financial possibility . But I may head down to my daughter's house to watch the game and she lives about 30 minutes from the Stadium. I would love to show my ORANGE and support the team. I would also love to get my jacket autographed.

      Do the have sessions where fans can meet players before the game ? If I go for that I will take a pocket full of Sharpies . Any suggestions ?

      If I knew then what I know now .... I would have driven the 35 minutes to Oneonta and Gotten a pre draft autograph from John Elway when he was playing baseball there.

      :: laughing --- If anyone wants to GIVE superbowl tickets to the MAKE WILL A HAPPY FAN FOUNDATION --- they will be graciously accepted and I would be at the game even with the current 33 degree ice and wet snow and rain they are currently forecasting ::

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by WillTopper View Post
        Been a Broncos fan since 1976. Tickets to the SB are WELL WELL WELL out of my financial possibility . But I may head down to my daughter's house to watch the game and she lives about 30 minutes from the Stadium. I would love to show my ORANGE and support the team. I would also love to get my jacket autographed.

        Do the have sessions where fans can meet players before the game ? If I go for that I will take a pocket full of Sharpies . Any suggestions ?

        If I knew then what I know now .... I would have driven the 35 minutes to Oneonta and Gotten a pre draft autograph from John Elway when he was playing baseball there.

        :: laughing --- If anyone wants to GIVE superbowl tickets to the MAKE WILL A HAPPY FAN FOUNDATION --- they will be graciously accepted and I would be at the game even with the current 33 degree ice and wet snow and rain they are currently forecasting ::
        Haha already asked people myself if they have a spare £10k they can give me for flights from Scotland, hotel and tickets

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by WillTopper View Post
          Been a Broncos fan since 1976. Tickets to the SB are WELL WELL WELL out of my financial possibility . But I may head down to my daughter's house to watch the game and she lives about 30 minutes from the Stadium. I would love to show my ORANGE and support the team. I would also love to get my jacket autographed.

          Do the have sessions where fans can meet players before the game ? If I go for that I will take a pocket full of Sharpies . Any suggestions ?

          If I knew then what I know now .... I would have driven the 35 minutes to Oneonta and Gotten a pre draft autograph from John Elway when he was playing baseball there.

          :: laughing --- If anyone wants to GIVE superbowl tickets to the MAKE WILL A HAPPY FAN FOUNDATION --- they will be graciously accepted and I would be at the game even with the current 33 degree ice and wet snow and rain they are currently forecasting ::
          I believe one of the press day events will be held at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. That would be your best shot at an autograph as both teams will be represented there. Also some of the other events around Manhattan will have sparse current player availability, but huge legacy player availability. Like "Taste of the NFL", look for ALL the old Broncos to be around these events. May be a good time to get an Atwater, Meck, TD, Smith, EddieMac, TJ, etc..... type autograph.


          *****I just looked up the ticket price for Taste of the NFL and it's $700/ticket ******
          Last edited by flosstein; 01-20-2014, 08:43 AM.
          #swapping

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Sheabers View Post
            Haha already asked people myself if they have a spare £10k they can give me for flights from Scotland, hotel and tickets
            My son in law who live in Piscataway NJ is from Middlesborough . If you get here maybe they would roll out a cot for you ; )

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              I believe one of the press day events will be held at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. That would be your best shot at an autograph as both teams will be represented there. Also some of the other events around Manhattan will have sparse current player availability, but huge legacy player availability. Like "Taste of the NFL", look for ALL the old Broncos to be around these events. May be a good time to get an Atwater, Meck, TD, Smith, EddieMac, TJ, etc..... type autograph.


              *****I just looked up the ticket price for Taste of the NFL and it's $700/ticket ******
              Ouch 700 ? I could probably sell my jacket for more than that afterwards .... but I could NOT do that LOL.
              I wonder if John Shultz is going down for the game. He lives about 20 miles from here and my wife went to HS with him. I have never met him.

              Comment


              • #37
                Hey Bronco51. I got the postcard that I didn't win. What did you get in the mail? A postcard saying you won?

                Comment


                • #38
                  I have an Alzado , Montler , Lytle , Howrd autographed orange crush T shirt ... I got when they had a Breakfast with the Broncos event at IBM in Boulder in the spring of 1978. Mike Montler was the largest person I have ever met and ALzado was a scary person LOL .

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Time to hit up the fam, and see if anyone won, but cant, or dont want, go.
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Yeah it was a postcard. I have to make an appointment to pick them up between Wednesday and Friday if I want hard tickets. Or I can opt for will call.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Season ticket holders SB lottery

                        Have season ticket holders been notified if they were selected in the lottery for SB tickets?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Yes. I talked to my friend last night, they are season tickets holders. And they won the lottery for SB tickets. Couldn't believe it, he's going to NY.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Yup, I was informed by email that I was not selected

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Thinking of coming out to Denver to watch SB......

                              I have an offer for tix, but in considering coming into downtown to watch game and be at the heart of Bronco Country when we win. Does anybody have an idea what the best bar/party might be to watch the game at and when the parade might be.
                              #swapping

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Motley View Post
                                Yes. I talked to my friend last night, they are season tickets holders. And they won the lottery for SB tickets. Couldn't believe it, he's going to NY.
                                dang so LUCKY!!! please tell them to yell super loud and represent!!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X