Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glad to see so many Denver fans will be at the Super Bowl! you lucky people. cheer LOUD for us!
    sigpic

Comment

• I live in NJ and I am definitely going. Will buy my tixx on Saturday or Sunday by noon.

Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
        I live in NJ and I am definitely going. Will buy my tixx on Saturday or Sunday by noon.

Go Broncos!
        I'm on the fence and if I go, this is exactly how I'm thinking of doing it.
        #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco UK View Post
          I'm there. Flying over from the UK on Friday. Can't wait to get out there. Going to be an incredible experience.
          If you are looking for some good fish and chips....7.5 miles away from the stadium...

http://www.argylerestaurant.com/

NOte: I am not affiliated with them in any way...just love fish and chips...lol

Comment

• I'm going, and taking my son to this one.

Got the game tickets & pre game tailgate passes last week, and the trip schedule today. We leave DIA at 8 Sunday morning, and expect to get back to DIA about 3:20 Monday morning.

Comment

• I'm officially in now.. got my ticket today.. since the weather forecast has cleared up and there probably won't be any precipitation, tickets have started to level off and maybe even rise slightly (depending on how many you wanna buy) and people are starting to buy them.
              Word of advice, if you only want 1 ticket, you may wanna buy soon. They're starting to sell. You'll get a better deal if you're buying 2 or more I think. This isn't scientific, it's just trends I'm noticing from monitoring ticket prices pretty much since the game ended last Sunday

Comment

• Bought my tickets today. Driving up Saturday from southern Maryland. I am pumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowhunter07 View Post
                  Bought my tickets today. Driving up Saturday from southern Maryland. I am pumped.
                  That's awesome. We are in Calvert County and I thought about it but just can't justify the cost.

We did do a Springsteen show at the old Giants stadium on an up and back without staying at a hotel and it was fairly easy to do (though by the time we got to close to home we were really really tired).

Safe travels!

Comment

• BRONCOS FANS , just read an article that Seahawks fans outnumber bronco fans in Super Bowl tickets ... We don't want the 12th man be in affect during Sundays game !!!! http://buzztap.com/-qW6Xn7

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
                      BRONCOS FANS , just read an article that Seahawks fans outnumber bronco fans in Super Bowl tickets ... We don't want the 12th man be in affect during Sundays game !!!! http://buzztap.com/-qW6Xn7
                      I saw it, too. More ticket sales in Washington state than Colorado. If you can swing it, GET OVER THERE! LOL
                      OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

• Originally posted by Manning4life View Post
                        I saw it, too. More ticket sales in Washington state than Colorado. If you can swing it, GET OVER THERE! LOL
                        hopefully the Broncos fans from the other states will more than compensate for that! just in this post alone, it's easy to see we are everywhere... not just Colorado!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
                          BRONCOS FANS , just read an article that Seahawks fans outnumber bronco fans in Super Bowl tickets ... We don't want the 12th man be in affect during Sundays game !!!! http://buzztap.com/-qW6Xn7
                          Come on folks. If you can afford it, you got to attend. Or else, if there are any rich generous fans, please sponsor my ticket I will take one for the team here.

Comment

• I will be there. Arriving Fri afternoon.
                            GO BRONCOS! YOU HAVE THE MAGIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBrian View Post
                              That's awesome. We are in Calvert County and I thought about it but just can't justify the cost.

We did do a Springsteen show at the old Giants stadium on an up and back without staying at a hotel and it was fairly easy to do (though by the time we got to close to home we were really really tired).

Safe travels!
                              Good to hear that there are more Broncos fans in SOMD. I live in St. Marys. I hear you man. It was very hard to justify spending that kind of money on nose bleed seats but in the end I just could not pass up the opportunity. May never get another chance to see the Broncos in a Super Bowl. Go Broncos.

Comment

• Congrats to the broncos fans going, literally once in a lifetime opportunity!

I'm not too worried about the 12th man stuff. I could of sworn I read that the Denver Broncos were the most popular team this year, and Manning is really popular in the south. I'm sure he and the broncos will get plenty of support.

Comment

Working...
                                X