Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket prices are rising today! Buy now or wait!? What to do, what to do...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Irish View Post
      Ticket prices are rising today! Buy now or wait!? What to do, what to do...
      really? I just saw some as low as $1400, they were $1600 yesterday.
      #swapping

Comment

• Have fun and be safe to everybody going!

Originally posted by UKBronco7 View Post
        Been a UK Bronco fan for best part of 30 years and booked flights and tickets for the game back in September on the basis that this might be our year. The last few weeks have been as nerve-wracking as anything I can remember in my life, but since last Sunday I've just been crazy excited! Now all I need to worry about is whose jersey to buy (oh and the weather...)
        Especially cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          really? I just saw some as low as $1400, they were $1600 yesterday.
          Where are you seeing $1,400? I'm only looking at the NFL Ticket Exchange & StubHub. The cheapest I'm seeing right now is $1,600. I saw $1,500 yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Irish View Post
            Where are you seeing $1,400? I'm only looking at the NFL Ticket Exchange & StubHub. The cheapest I'm seeing right now is $1,600. I saw $1,500 yesterday.
            Depends on quantity.. 2 or more tickets and they're cheaper per ticket.. if you only want one, you're gonna pay more

Comment

• The tickets price went down last weekend, but right now prices stagnate. You should try seatgeek maybe you will find cheaper tickets

Comment

• Originally posted by BradMc View Post
                I wish!!!! I tried to talk my fiancé into an early honeymoon, but that idea was quickly shut down.
                We got Married in Central City Co in 5/7/77 ( pre gambling) And We went camping in Yellowstone for the honeymoon. ( Yes in May) Every morning there was a dusting of snow on top of the tent, which resulted in a 'Are we going home ? ' . Being a tough guy ( and dumb ) I said NO . The lesson I learned hit home over the next 29 years ... everytime I paid the bill for that high end hotel we would stay at, whenever we went on vacation. You are a smart man to let your Fiance' win that argument. LOL

Comment

• I should drive the 2.5 hours and hang out in the parking lot with my ORANGE on and a sign that says "PLEASE" LOL

Hmmmmm Can a person leave the stadium at Half time and give their ticket to someone else?

Comment

• Okay, I'm in. Was at AFC Championship game two weeks ago and flew out to see it from CT. Now they are in my backyard and playing in the biggest game of all. Just had to be there.
                    :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                      Although I would love to I really do not want to endure the cold.

I did it during our playoff loss to BAL and I swore never again!

Instead I will host a Super Bowl party….olé!
                      I have been invited to a couple parties where I would be the only die hard broncos fan. I declined the invitations, and told them No you really don't want me there telling everyone to shut up so I can hear the game

Comment

• taking the 2 hour ride up on Sunday, section 327, super pumped, seen the Broncos play in Buffalo, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Giants Stadium, and of course several times in Denver(both Mile High and Sports Authority Field), I have never before been so pumped for a game, I have a good feeling. got in the NFL pre game festivities in the Izod Center before the game. can't wait.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Going to the Super Bowl! Driving from Northern Virginia, leaving Saturday morning "early". Never been to NY before. Go Broncos!
                          GunTrain

Comment

• BTW, got my ticket online www.primesport.com. They have some of the best prices I've seen so far, even considering the processing fee 18% and shipping $30.

Used promotion code "IZEA" for 5% discount that brings down the cost a little.

I hope to see A LOT of Broncos fans there.
                            GunTrain

Comment

• I'm going to the Super Bowl!! Section 223 baby! Go Broncos!!!
                              GunTrain

Comment

• www.bigredtickets.com are decent priced, and they don't charge any fee's. They have a really good rating on ebay, but they sell through their site too

Comment

Working...
                                X