X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Well folks, I've merged all things Super Bowl into this thread, and this thread will just be a....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Apparently our team missed the memo and didn't join those loyal fans who went.....

Leave a comment:

• MileHigh Salute
    replied
    If you bought big game tickets thru Stubhub, the ticket includes a preamp warmup party which runs like 10-3 at meadowlands expo which is where I have to pick up the tickets. They also provide transport from there to the game and back. It's on stubhub for details as well

Leave a comment:

• MVPeyton
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
    Bought through stubhub. They have a pregame party for pickups the day of the game. I am doing that before hand. Anyone else doing that?
    What are the details? ie. Where, when etc?

Leave a comment:

• MileHigh Salute
    replied
    Bought through stubhub. They have a pregame party for pickups the day of the game. I am doing that before hand. Anyone else doing that?

Leave a comment:

• guntrain
    replied
    Driving up Sunday morning from VA. But, I thought I was the only crazy one going alone.

Leave a comment:

• MVPeyton
    replied
    Let's get everyone meeting up at a bar somewhere on Saturday for the big game! Whereabouts are people staying, close to the stadium or in Manhattan?

Leave a comment:

• MVPeyton
    replied
    Superbowl single ticket holders meetup

Let's get all the single ticket holders meeting up at a bar somewhere on Saturday for the big game! Whereabouts are people staying, close to the stadium or in Manhattan? Let's choose a convenient spot and make this weekend a great time!

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    I hope all of you have a lot of fun and get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeely Loud.

Leave a comment:

• Pura Vida
    replied
    If I could swing it without going ten grand in debt, Id do it in a second.....screw the kids college fund! (ha ha....they dont have one)

Leave a comment:

• Blitz222
    replied
    Leaving from Pittsburgh tomorrow morning. Going solo. Anyone wants to meet up send me a pm. Growing up a bronco fan in Pittsburgh left me on my own.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunter07
    replied
    I wished I was going solo. I wold have been able to afford a much better seat. Just dont tell my wife I said that. lol.

Leave a comment:

• guntrain
    replied
    Rwlakers0120, I'm going solo as well, to expensive to take the 13 year old and/or 6 year old. PM me if you want to meet up for a beer or two before the game.

Leave a comment:

• Rwlakers0120
    replied
    Going to Super Bowl .. Riding solo!

Coming from Florida too see our broncos do work. Only bought one ticket so I'm going solo. Go broncos baby!

Leave a comment:

• UKBronco7
    replied
    Originally posted by broncomommaof3 View Post
    That is awesome! Im glad that they made it and you get to make the trip. Cheer loud!!
    Thanks - Last game I saw in person was in Oakland when we rolled out the Read Option with Tebow, McGahee busted one from 80 odd yards and Royal returned a punt for a TD so hopefully I'm a good omen. (The less said about the Wembley game the better though...)

Flying tomorrow and looking forward to chatting to some other Bronco fans when we're over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X