Message Board Meet And Greet In Denver July 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Board Meet And Greet In Denver July 5th

Cory and I are currently planning a get together in July when we make the trip up for the week. Currently our location of choice is the Brooklyn's in Denver.

Address: 2644 W Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80204
    Date: July 5th
    Time: 4:00 PM.

Our goal is mainly a Meet and Greet scenario. What happens from there? Is only a bonus.

With all of this being said, Cory has generously requested a head count as we look ahead to the gathering. He lives in Denver area. I do not. I have never been to this place before but completely trust his judgement for the selection of the gathering. They have food and drink and apparently it sounds like a great gathering place to shake hands and share some time.

Denver locals obviously have time to plan if they want to join us. It is 4th Of July weekend, but any of you in the area that would be willing to come, please reply here. Cory apparently has some "clout" in this place and would like to get some sort of idea as far a scheduling space that may need to be reserved.

Members of these boards did the same type of gathering just before a road trip in Cincinnati back in 2009. There were several of us there before the game and we enjoyed the day very much. There is no game on this trip for us, but have discussed gatherings like this in the past.

In the mean time......

I have a couple of volunteers to take over my Daily Fun Fact/Trivia thread while I'm gone.

What I would like is to find out who is actually serious about my daily chores and find out who will be doing so in my absence.

Thoughts, questions or comments are gladly appreciated in this thread. My wife and I look forward to this already.

Finally: We are not financing this whole thing. Simply creating a gathering.

Edited the change.
    Last edited by Broncbeat; 07-03-2014, 11:53 AM.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

dam that sounds awesome. Wish I was going to be in the area then.
    sigpic

Comment

So if I go to the meet and greet do I still have to do the trivia?

I don't drink so I can not tell you about the beer, but I have been to Breckenridge brewery for lunch on several occasions and it is a nice place. I have even had them fix lunches before on some training classes and they do a good job.

I suppose I could post the trivia before the meet up.

Now your daily chores or as most of us call them, HONEY-DO'S you are on your own.
      sigpic
      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
        So if I go to the meet and greet do I still have to do the trivia?

I don't drink so I can not tell you about the beer, but I have been to Breckenridge brewery for lunch on several occasions and it is a nice place. I have even had them fix lunches before on some training classes and they do a good job.

I suppose I could post the trivia before the meet up.

Now your daily chores or as most of us call them, HONEY-DO'S you are on your own.

You are still one of my volunteers to take over while I'm in Colorado?

sigpic

Comment

I should be able to make it. I am in the general area already.
          sigpic

Comment

Its my 30th birthday weekend but that sounds like fun. Ill try and make it since I'm like only 20 mins away
            sigpic

Comment

Great idea wish I could be there---have fun
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Good plan Joe.....

I suggested we hold a "convention" of sorts, a few years back.......hopefully after a SB victory. That would include a ton of planning, whereas your idea is nice and easy.

Wish I could be there, but my best bet would be when I come in for another game. Just not sure when that's going to happen.

Have fun!

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

Wish I could make it, but i'm going fishing and that takes priority :-)Have fun and be safe!
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Sounds fun! But, will have to say "tentative" until i get approval from the "Boss"

Comment

I'll be there. Just look over your shoulders and I'll be there.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm in. Good beer, good food and meeting people that cheer for the good guys always sounds like fun to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm liking the responses already.

Cory? Sounds like it may be "PARTY ON"

One requirement... You MUST be wearing something Bronco. :thumb:

Time and date are pretty much set. Cory will chime in but this is the plan.

sigpic

Comment

I also am looking for someone to take over my chores in the daily thread. I have two volunteers thus far.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X