Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 21 (Seahawks game) Rick Upchurch Celebration in Pueblo

Greetings fellow Broncos fans!

Though not my first post, it's been so long since I've been here, that I had to re-register...

On September 14th (during the KC game) Rick Upchurch—along with Gene Mingo and coach Dan Reeves—will be inducted as the newest members of the Denver Broncos Ring of Fame. For those in southern Colorado, the celebration will continue the following week, as on Sunday, September 21st (during the Seahawks game), Rick will be returning to his "second home" of Pueblo for a "thank you" celebration event which will also serve as a fundraiser to benefit pediatric cancer treatment for local kids—a cause which has special meaning to Rick.

Though still early in the planning process, we wanted to make you aware of this event so that you can save the date and plan to attend. Once plans are set, we will be posting updates here as to the specifics.

At this time, we are also seeking sponsors for this event and would encourage any Pueblo-area businesses who may be interested in this promotional opportunity to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Patrick W. Scoggin, Exec. Director, ESC - www.endzonesportscharities.org

This is pretty cool. Rick Upchurch was my first favorite player as a kid. He's one of the greatest returners in the history of the NFL.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
    X