Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Single game tickets on sale June 30

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2014 Single game tickets on sale June 30

    Here ya go…

    http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...6-2af49b434ef5

    Happy hunting!


  • #2
    Guess who scheduled that day off today... This guy right here!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

    Comment


    • #3
      Visiting Denver in September. Looking to get three together for the Chiefs game. You think I have any chance of getting them through ticketmaster?

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope I can make it to Denver for a game this year.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by brikz View Post
          Visiting Denver in September. Looking to get three together for the Chiefs game. You think I have any chance of getting them through ticketmaster?
          Frenchy?

          You would be able to answer that better than me, as I don't use Ticketmaster for Bronco games.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by brikz View Post
            Visiting Denver in September. Looking to get three together for the Chiefs game. You think I have any chance of getting them through ticketmaster?
            Like a friend of mine always says, " you can always get tickets to any event, it just depends on what you want to spend." I'm sure Ticketmaster will have tickets for you, but you will have to decide at what expense you want the tickets.
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.


            Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brikz View Post
              Visiting Denver in September. Looking to get three together for the Chiefs game. You think I have any chance of getting them through ticketmaster?
              Your only chance of finding three tickets together, at face value, for any game are to be on the ticketmaster site at 11:00:00 AM the day they go on sale... Tickets go insanely fast.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                Your only chance of finding three tickets together, at face value, for any game are to be on the ticketmaster site at 11:00:00 AM the day they go on sale... Tickets go insanely fast.
                I lucked out last year and got two tickets together for the Chargers Thursday night game during the half off sale. It was crazy, like $60 for two tickets, so what they were nose bleeds lol
                sigpic
                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  Your only chance of finding three tickets together, at face value, for any game are to be on the ticketmaster site at 11:00:00 AM the day they go on sale... Tickets go insanely fast.
                  How fast? haha

                  I'm going to be logging on- should i just click on the area i want to sit and rush to the checkout?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    Your only chance of finding three tickets together, at face value, for any game are to be on the ticketmaster site at 11:00:00 AM the day they go on sale... Tickets go insanely fast.
                    Yea, although its pretty hard to get any tickets together. Thats why I always get scattered seats. Thats the best chance of getting any tickets at all Everyone tries to get 2 or 3 or 4 together. And I go and get 1. buy it, then I go and get another.
                    :salute: :goz: :salute:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by IanMacV View Post
                      How fast? haha

                      I'm going to be logging on- should i just click on the area i want to sit and rush to the checkout?
                      Dug this up from last year;

                      http://www.9news.com/news/article/34...out-in-minutes


                      Half an hour last year.

                      I've read a few success stories here about getting Bronco tickets online, but far more gripes about not getting them, so any trick you have, you should probably use to better your chances.

                      Good luck!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                        Yea, although its pretty hard to get any tickets together. Thats why I always get scattered seats. Thats the best chance of getting any tickets at all Everyone tries to get 2 or 3 or 4 together. And I go and get 1. buy it, then I go and get another.

                        I think people focus on the words "SINGLE GAME", rather than what I think it really means. Single SEATS is what it should really emphasize. I read it to mean the vast majority of the seats are singles, seats alone, by themselves.

                        That's how I always read it. Single seats, obviously for just one game. The pairs, (or more) all sold to season ticket holders.

                        I always wondered. Can you get the same seat for multiple games during this sale? Has anyone ever tried that? Tried to sit in the same seat for just two or three games and gotten it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I jumped on the ticket master site last year the second they went on sale… and didn't have luck getting two side by side, but when I called them the guy got me one in front of the other and as far as I was concerned they were the best seats ever…
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                            I think people focus on the words "SINGLE GAME", rather than what I think it really means. Single SEATS is what it should really emphasize. I read it to mean the vast majority of the seats are singles, seats alone, by themselves.

                            That's how I always read it. Single seats, obviously for just one game. The pairs, (or more) all sold to season ticket holders.

                            I always wondered. Can you get the same seat for multiple games during this sale? Has anyone ever tried that? Tried to sit in the same seat for just two or three games and gotten it?

                            what about the club seats?can you get those together? what are they all about? id rather pay 500 for them then for reg seats off the exchange

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Anyone know if there is a limit to how many tickets you can order to one game? I'd like to order 5 to the game against Arizona but I don't know if there is a cap. Also, I've been told it's easier to get tickets if you call ticketmaster rather than going online. Do I just call right at 11 or should I call 15 minutes early?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X