2014 Single game tickets on sale June 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by endzonesports View Post
    Anyone else experience "technical difficulties" when trying to purchase half price tix yesterday? I logged on (to Ticketmaster) just before 1PM (MDT) and right at 1PM attempted to purchase two tickets to the Sep 14 KC game. Given the option to select my own seats, I selected two shown as available in Sec 509. Placed in queue for while my order was "processing", after approximately 7 minutes got a pop up error message stating that there was a problem with the select-a-seat function and asking if I wanted to let the system select seats for me. Upon replying 'yes', the screen locked for about two minutes before finally beginning to search again indicating a 12 minute wait for the search. After approximately 10 minutes (at 1:19PM MDT), the search indicated that there was no seating available; two more attempts yielded the same results. VERY disappointed in Ticketmaster.
    same thing happened to me at 11am, i was extremely frustrated and couldnt believe what was happening. ended up settling for a couple tickets off the exchange (section 110)
    Last edited by Chess79; 07-03-2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X