Coming from Scotland for Broncos - Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming from Scotland for Broncos - Patriots

Well, as soon as the schedule was released, my wife and I got fixed up with two tickets for the game in November. Having seen the Broncos once at Wembley in 2010, and having done the Mile High stadium tour twice when we visited Denver on summer vacations... we wanted once, just once in our lives to get to see the Broncos at Mile High.

Our game tickets are secured, we have British Airways flights booked, we have rooms at the Hyatt Regency hotel near the Denver Convention Centre booked...

I can almost smell the grilled sausage at Euchlid Hall and taste the beer on 16th Street Mall....

Can't wait! Will be bringing my Scottish national flag with Broncos logo on it, and my 'Wembley 10' Reebok jersey.

COME ON DENVER!
    Go Broncos!
    Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

First Broncos Home Game!!

Ive been a die hard fan for 26 years and I'll be attending my first home game Nov. 29 vs the Pats. Upper level seats on the 50yd line. I'm pretty stoked about this!!! One of my lifelong dreams is coming true!! My wife will be joining me so I guess I've gotta get her some Broncos gear.

Comment

Coming to denver

Hey guys i am coming into denver for the patriots game. Its my first NFL game(i live in regina, sask). I am getting into denver a week early so i can see the city and everything it has to offer(or as much of it as i can). Any suggestions for must see/visit places?

Comment

Just realized there is a place for threads like this... sorry.

Comment

What are you into? Are you coming alone? With family/friends?

Comment

Trip getting nearer... Leave in under two weeks. So, is it going to be Osweiler v Brady!?
            Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

i am coming with 3 buddies, 2 of which are coming to the game with me. i know 1 of them is really into checking out the dispensaries and trying some of the legal smoke. so far on my list to do is the bronco game, the denver museum of science and nature, casa bonita, thinking about the air and space museum. science/techy stuff is always cool.

Comment

I'd suggest a drive to Golden or even Estes Park and Rockey Mt. National Park. There are also some Avalanche games that week.

Comment

I think most the Patriots fans hang out on East Colfax. You might try the nightlife there while in town.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                    I think most the Patriots fans hang out on East Colfax. You might try the nightlife there while in town.
                    i am coming in for the patriots game... i am by no means a patriot fan(no offense to any that read this). I Bleed blue and orange for the NFL(Green for my CFL Roughriders).

Comment

Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                      I'd suggest a drive to Golden or even Estes Park and Rockey Mt. National Park. There are also some Avalanche games that week.
                      thought of rockey mt, Estes park looks nice from google, might have to check that out. I can't believe i didn't think of a avalanche game thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shreg52 View Post
                        thought of rockey mt, Estes park looks nice from google, might have to check that out. I can't believe i didn't think of a avalanche game thanks
                        In that case, stay off E. Colfax, it is full of Patriot fans.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't trust anyone here. Definitely go to east colfax, it's like willy wonkas chocolate factory, just with more Oompa Loompas.
                          sigpic

Comment

Broncos vs Pats

Waddup yall I'm flying out from Cali Saturday night for the pats matchup. Was looking for a group to tailgate with or have some pregame drinks with. Just gonna be me and the old man. I'm a 26 year old sneakerhead. If anyone has room for two extras I'll come with plenty of drinks

Comment

I'll tell you Casa Bonita is kinda awful. I'm sure you saw it on South Park so I wont stop you but don't eat too much food there! haha Golden is a great place to go, you can do a tour of the Coors Brewery (they have more than just coors I promise) and there are lots of great breweries in the town of golden as well.

Sounds to me like you all have a car so you should check out Red Rocks Amphitheater really nothing like it in the world. If you're a beer fan Check out Falling Rock Tap House Downtown (possibly before the Avs game.) They have lots of great, and rare beers on tap.

Cheers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X