No announcement yet.

Single Game Tix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck on "finding the perfect verified option", fingers crossed!
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
      stuck on "finding the perfect verified option", fingers crossed!
      that's what I've been on since I got robbed of my seat for the Packers game...
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

looks like the second hand market for me
        sigpic
        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

a Broncos official just tweeted that the full price allotment sold out in ten minutes.

sigpic

Comment

I am stuck on a loading screen that keeps refreshing. I can't even find tickets for KC or min games. I need 2 tickets.
            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Such BS. multiple computers and browsers and I didn't even get a chance to buy anything.

Comment

Do they not sell tickets next to eachother? I can find single tickets, but not 2.
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Wimp womp, didn't even get prompted into a queue for the first 5 min...
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                    Do they not sell tickets next to eachother? I can find single tickets, but not 2.
                    they are very hard to get...

sigpic

Comment

Well I got the Patriots game half price, and a buddy hooked me up for the Packers game half price But couldn't get 2 together yet for the Ravens game I wanted. So looks like I'll be spending more on that one or I'll have to find a season ticket holder selling it at face value.
                      :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                        Well I got the Patriots game half price, and a buddy hooked me up for the Packers game half price But couldn't get 2 together yet for the Ravens game I wanted. So looks like I'll be spending more on that one or I'll have to find a season ticket holder selling it at face value.
                        ... you had a better shot at getting them from ticketmaster for face value than from a season ticket holder

I managed one ticket for the Packers game, which was my #1 priority with Pat Bowlen going into the Ring of Fame that day

sigpic

Comment

I got 2 half priced tickets in different sections. I am hoping I can trade my really good 104 section seat to someone in 316 so me and my girl can sit together.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                            ... you had a better shot at getting them from ticketmaster for face value than from a season ticket holder

I managed one ticket for the Packers game, which was my #1 priority with Pat Bowlen going into the Ring of Fame that day
                            Nah, I know some season ticket holders that sell games every year so I'll just ask and see. If not it doesn't really matter either way. Money isn't really an object to me.
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                              Nah, I know some season ticket holders that sell games every year so I'll just ask and see. If not it doesn't really matter either way. Money isn't really an object to me.
                              I'm debating grabbing the baltimore game on stubhub right now, since I've got the money right now to do it...

sigpic

Comment

and still not seeing a deflation of the second hand market right now... crazy... but did snag a ticket to the Bengals game for face value (not much cheaper than second hand market though.)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X