Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and My Family Going to San Diego Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and My Family Going to San Diego Game!

This year me and my wife are making are yearly trip to San Diego for the Broncos at Charger game. I'm am especially excited because my two daughters will be going to their first ever Broncos game. River is 8 and Cadence is 9 they are excited to paint their faces and spray their hair blue and orange. Will be tailgating so any Bronco fans heading down that weekend hit me up and maybe we can have a beer together and you guys can welcome my little girls to Bronco Country.
    I will post the area we are tailgating in the day of the game. Hope to see some of you their.
    Go Broncos!!
    sigpic

2010 Tailgate
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      This year me and my wife are making are yearly trip to San Diego for the Broncos at Charger game. I'm am especially excited because my two daughters will be going to their first ever Broncos game. River is 8 and Cadence is 9 they are excited to paint their faces and spray their hair blue and orange. Will be tailgating so any Bronco fans heading down that weekend hit me up and maybe we can have a beer together and you guys can welcome my little girls to Bronco Country.
      I will post the area we are tailgating in the day of the game. Hope to see some of you their.
      Go Broncos!!
      wait a second, your daughter's name is river? i like it! you can buy her a rivers jersey and just take off the s at the end.
      sigpic

Comment

My dad and I are coming over from the UK for that game (first live Broncos game since that game at Wembley a few years ago now... *shudder*). Would be great to meet up for a beer or two with anyone that's there for that weekend as well!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          wait a second, your daughter's name is river? i like it! you can buy her a rivers jersey and just take off the s at the end.
          Good idea Baphs!

You meant Reggie Rivers right :thumb:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Good idea Baphs!

You meant Reggie Rivers right :thumb:
            LOL sure but good luck finding that jersey, i have never even heard of that guy!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              LOL sure but good luck finding that jersey, i have never even heard of that guy!
              Your right, running /fullback from the 90's. My buddy is a charger fan and his son out grew his he was offering it to her but she wouldn't take the bait. He's going to turn it into a shirt for his dog
              sigpic

Comment

I will also attend the Broncos @ Chargers game.

I'm staying at the Courtyard San Diego Downtown.

If things work out perhaps I can have a cocktail with
                you guys SAT night or at pregame/tailgate.
                Do your kids like mudslides?

(You seem like a level headed guy on here...plus you're
                my only friend here...ha!)

I will unfortunately go alone since my better half cannot
                make this game with me.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                  I will also attend the Broncos @ Chargers game.

I'm staying at the Courtyard San Diego Downtown.

If things work out perhaps I can have a cocktail with
                  you guys SAT night or at pregame/tailgate.
                  Do your kids like mudslides?

(You seem like a level headed guy on here...plus you're
                  my only friend here...ha!)

I will unfortunately go alone since my better half cannot
                  make this game with me.
                  Sounds good I can't PM you cause I'm on probation but I'll send you where I'm at in the parking lot pregame on this thread
                  I know you usually do club level, I will be field level for the game looking forward to seeing you.
                  sigpic

Comment

I will also be out at the game along with the wife. Staying in Mission Valley. Field Level tickets as well. If anyone has inside in and outs of any player hangouts for dinner and such, let me know!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoGuyBry View Post
                      I will also be out at the game along with the wife. Staying in Mission Valley. Field Level tickets as well. If anyone has inside in and outs of any player hangouts for dinner and such, let me know!!
                      Chief's Burgers and Brews
                      124 Lomas Santa Fe Dr Ste 108, Solana Beach, CA 92075
                      I've never been there but this place is suppose to be a big Denver Broncos local bar.
                      Gaslamp is a great place to go if you want to eat and drink. Its like 8 blocks of bars.
                      sigpic

Comment

Have a great time gang!

And enjoy the beautiful city of San Diego!

Comment

San Diego was awesome when I went there. The stadium was a toilet bowl but It's shine When the Broncos Clean it up with River water
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X