Good Bars in Denver for SB50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bars in Denver for SB50

NYC local, went to SB48 broke my heart, can't afford SB50, but flying into Denver- Sunday 2/7 AM with my fiancé - to root and then to celebrate:thumb:

Hoping to watch the game somewhere downtown or close to the stadium...

Need recommendations from everyone on bars with lots of TVs, good food and of course... PARTY

I honestly cant give you much of a suggestion because everywhere downtown is literally going to be packed to the brim. And theres a ton of places down there. So Id just walk around downtown before the game and pick a spot.
    sigpic

Comment

anything going on at the stadium... did they show SB48 in the stadium, like some other teams do?
      much tailgating outside?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeYogi View Post
        NYC local, went to SB48 broke my heart, can't afford SB50, but flying into Denver- Sunday 2/7 AM with my fiancé - to root and then to celebrate:thumb:

Hoping to watch the game somewhere downtown or close to the stadium...

Need recommendations from everyone on bars with lots of TVs, good food and of course... PARTY
        I'm not alone nice! My girl and I are going from Phoenix to Denver to be among fellow fans as well! Look forward to hearing suggestions. Did the same thing in 2013 and went to buffalo wild wings

Comment

Man I hope you guys find someplace nice, thats not a Bdubs. I cant think of a worse place in the world to watch my team win the SB.

Check out Mile High Station and Blake Street Tavern.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I've always liked the Sports Column or Jackson's for game days down town. I hear good things about Stoney's too but have never been. Last place I'll mention is Falling Rock Tap house. Not a sports bar by anymeans but they have a projector/4-5 TVs and a ton of awesome beers on tap.

Oh and 104.3 the Fan (our sports station) goes to Choppers a lot but i have never been so i can't speak to if its good or not.
            sigpic

Comment

Just don't pick a fight with Derek Wolfe.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
              X