Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers @ Broncos (preseason) help!

Hey all,

Finally, I pulled the trigger and am visiting Denver for a weeks' vacation. I am very excited but nervous as well haha. My first real vacation ever.

I am looking to purchase tickets for the preseason game against the 9ers at home. I will be in town during that Saturday, and I do not plan on missing out on experiencing a game. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction regarding purchasing a ticket?

If anyone here is willing to sell theirs—season holders—that would be prepared to part with this ticket, or point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
    Hey all,

Finally, I pulled the trigger and am visiting Denver for a weeks' vacation. I am very excited but nervous as well haha. My first real vacation ever.

I am looking to purchase tickets for the preseason game against the 9ers at home. I will be in town during that Saturday, and I do not plan on missing out on experiencing a game. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction regarding purchasing a ticket?

If anyone here is willing to sell theirs—season holders—that would be prepared to part with this ticket, or point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    Usually for preseason the second hand market isn't bad. Check out NFLticketexchange.com
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
      Hey all,

I used ticket exchange also.They were good.Funnily enough I have only attended one Broncos game(I live in Sydney,Australia)and that game was also a Broncos V 49 ers pre season game also.The one where Peyton was having his first home game in 2012.You will have a great time and Broncos fans are really cool.

Comment

Working...
      X