Pepsi Center Parking - Arrival Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepsi Center Parking - Arrival Time?

Hello - I'm headed to Denver with my son for the Bengals-Broncos game on 11/19. I've been Broncos fan since '78 but have grown up and currently live in Cincinnati area and therefore my son (15 years old) is a Bengals fan. I want to thank this site for all the great information as far as planning our trip - but I have one more question about parking. I've seen that it looks like a great place to park is the Pepsi Center - but my question is what time should we plan to get there in order to ensure we can get a spot there??

By the way this is my second Broncos game in Denver (seen a few in Cincy when they've been here) - my first was watching Marcus Allen with the Chiefs get his 100th touchdown in '95 as part of an unfortunate Broncos loss. We traveled in Friday/Saturday to 70 degree weather and had pretty much a blizzard on Sunday for the game....I'm looking forward to coming back!

I've never parked at the Pepsi Center for a game, but might I suggest taking the light rail if you are willing to walk from the Pepsi Center? It will be cheaper and will get you just as close.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
    X