Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to eagles game

Anyone here going to Eagles game ???
    I'll be wearing my bright orange Miller jersey hopefully the dirt bag fans won't attack me lol...
    Bronco game count..2-1
    11-5-06. Broncs at Steelers 31-20W
    11-19-07. Titans at Broncs 34-20W
    11-2-08. Dolphins at Broncs 26-17L

I live in the area and would NEVER attend an eagles game as a visiting fan. Phillies is fine sixers are fine and flyers are fine but there is something about football that brings out the worst in philly people. Probably the lack of super bowls.

Comment

A friend offered me a ticket to the game but I’m probably not going to go . I’ll most likely head to Delaware to watch it with my father who is an eagles fan.

I’m not sure if you live around here but Eagles fans aren’t nearly as bad as they were back when the Vet was around. Plus, the Broncos aren’t a rival team ( obviously) so they will prob just give you the normal crap talk you’d get at anyone’s stadium and that’s it’s.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
        I live in the area and would NEVER attend an eagles game as a visiting fan. Phillies is fine sixers are fine and flyers are fine but there is something about football that brings out the worst in philly people. Probably the lack of super bowls.
        Eagle fans aren’t that bad anymore man unless you’re a cowboys fan. I’ve been to many games and never seen anything beside crap talk people with opponents jerseys.

Comment

Yeah I live right in king of Prussia about 30 mins from the stadium...I'm gonna be with all my coworkers and tons of friends so I don't think I'll have any problems at the tailgate or in the game.. If I have any problems I'll just go to the section where McManus's friends and family is sitting lol..
          Bronco game count..2-1

Comment

I’m going but not wearing anything orange or blue. Seen too many fans from opposing teams being sucker punched while waiting on line for food, beer, or bathroom.

Comment

I've heard bad things about that place. Heard they have a jail at the stadium . Get arrested and see the judge before Monday.

Comment

Haha I think that was the vet
                Bronco game count..2-1

Comment

Has anyone ever been to a game in Oakland wearing a Broncos jersey? I'm thinking of taking my five year old nephew.

Comment

I went to the KC game on Christmas, probably will never go to Arrowhead again. Fans were a-holes

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
                      Has anyone ever been to a game in Oakland wearing a Broncos jersey? I'm thinking of taking my five year old nephew.
                      That might be considered child endangerment.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
                        I've done it a bunch of times. And that was when it was a real rivalry. No problems for me.

Comment

No that bad here ..just some crap talkers lol
                          Bronco game count..2-1

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsFanInPa View Post
                            No that bad here ..just some crap talkers lol
                            That’s what I thought would happen. I hear there are more Bronco fans there than expected. At least this is what my buddy with season tickets said.

Comment

Well that was a waste of money ticket ..
                              Bronco game count..2-1

Comment

Working...
                              X