My boys first NFL game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boys first NFL game

My son is having a very rough time this year. His mom is in jail for something stupid she did, and me and my wife have custody of him. All he wanted for his birthday was to see the Broncos play. I got the best tickets I could afford to the 12/14/2017 game against the Colts. He really wants to meet the team, and keeps saying he wants to catch a football. We will be in section 101, row 24, seats 19/20. I really hope someone on the team sees this. He is 9 years old and I am trying to make this day special.

I hope the two of you have a fabulous time

Comment

Have a great time!
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Hope you two have a great time. Unfortunately its going to be between two teams who are going to try to out tank the other :-(
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Enjoy your time with him while he still wants to do something with you. Love every minute with him. GO BRONCOS!

Comment

This will be a great experience for him. Hope he gets his wish!

Comment

I doubt anyone from the team reads the forums or if they did would reach out ( I could be wrong but just saying) Get to the game super early & head to the South parking lot ( ask the attendants where the players lot is) Last time I was there Von was great waving & dancing etc. Just seeing them file in is great for a kid. Not many will stop and sign autographs etc. Then grab some food outside before the game along Federal. The best thing of all is IF you get the chance take him to the Summer Training Camps. If you get there early you get real closeups of the team & sometimes they will even come by and toss a ball into the fans back and forth. I am not kid ( see photo) but I try to go 2-5 times a year and take a lot of photos. My favorite camp? Sitting like 50 ft from John, Pat Bowlen watching the team practice along with Peyton. Priceless.
              Bronco Bob

Comment

Working...
              X