Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

Hello you guys.

We are 3 friends from Denmark who is going to Denver to experience Denver hopefully beat Steelers in november. The prices seem very high on the pages that offer the tickets. We have never purchased Denver Bronco tickets before and hope to get a good advice on where and when to buy them at The best price.

Thanks

Morten Andersen
    Denmark
    Last edited by Danish NFL fan; 07-05-2018, 01:41 PM.

Stubhub is generally one of the cheapest places to get them. But considering Denver always sells out and the Steelers are one of the most popular teams in the NFL it's going to be extremely hard to find that game at a lower price. It's going to be high demand. Even if you can argue their team isn't the most popular it's not really arguable that their fans travel the best. So there will be tons of Black and Yellow trying to get into the stadium for that game.

Good luck and hope you find something reasonable.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Danish NFL fan View Post
      Hello you guys.

We are 3 friends from Denmark who is going to Denver to experience Denver hopefully beat Steelers in november. The prices seem very high on the pages that offer the tickets. We have never purchased Denver Bronco tickets before and hope to get a good advice on where and when to buy them at The best price.

Thanks

Morten Andersen
      Denmark
      Great Dane...?
      sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately no. I'm just lucky to have the same name as the great dane. You are not the first to comment on it. Have a good day.

Comment

It was very nice of you to answer and very useful. Thank you very much - by the way - happy 4th of July the other day.

Comment

Godt at se danske Broncos fans. Velkommen til og god tur.

Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
              Godt at se danske Broncos fans. Velkommen til og god tur.

Ja, der er ikke så frygtelig mange af os her på sitet!

Advice
              - Skiing is usually good by November - don't loose out if you swing that way!
              - November in Denver might be warm like 15-25C but the stadium gets quite cold when the sun goes down
              - Remember both winter and summer clothes - you might have a snow storm and you might want to wear shorts - last december I had both a snowstorm and shorts weather, and that happened frequently when I lived there.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                Ja, der er ikke så frygtelig mange af os her på sitet!

Advice
                - Skiing is usually good by November - don't loose out if you swing that way!
                - November in Denver might be warm like 15-25C but the stadium gets quite cold when the sun goes down
                - Remember both winter and summer clothes - you might have a snow storm and you might want to wear shorts - last december I had both a snowstorm and shorts weather, and that happened frequently when I lived there.
                Tak for de gode råd, som vi helt klart vil tage til efterretning. Det var pænt af dig at bruge tid på at svare.

Comment

Working...
                X