Season ticket holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket holders

This is my first year of having them, I was just wondering of all the additional perks you get or can get. Since this year it’s paperless, do they not even send you anything in the mail???

Thanks!

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
    This is my first year of having them, I was just wondering of all the additional perks you get or can get. Since this year it’s paperless, do they not even send you anything in the mail???

Thanks!
    Congrats on the tickets. I can't tell you anything about them except to say that I am jealous all wrapped up in envy.

Comment

Originally posted by MHOC View Post

Thanks!
      Not sure if the Broncos are doing paperless the same way, but when the Flames went ticketless for season tickets last year they sent all of the season ticket holders a card (basically like a credit card) which worked as their ticket for every single game.

Comment

I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2011 and at the time they would mail you your tickets in a very cool package. They changed to paperless, I believe, 2 years ago. You need to have the Broncos app on your phone to access your tickets from your account. Kind of a bummer if you ask me. The printed tickets always had some theme for the season and seeing your personalized tickets were pretty special.

As far as perks, you should receive access to NFL Redzone Mobile, NFL Rewind and discounts at the team store. You will receive emails close to the season on how to gain access to these. You also will receive early access to concert tickets, sporting events, etc. held at Mile High. You get the Broncos magazine every summer, stickers, and other coupons around training camp.

Congrats!
        sigpic

Comment

pick em for club

Comment

Working...
          X