Broncos Fans in Kentucky??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Fans in Kentucky??

Thought this would be a good time to gauge the Bronco Fan base living here in Kentucky. I know there is a good number of the Bronco faithful just by the number that attends the Bronco/Bengal games at Paul Brown Stadium & a show of support through window decals & jerseys worn. Post if you live in Kentucky & how many years you have been following the Broncos. Favorite Players Favorite games etc. For me favorite player would be Elway but there were many special players. Favorite game would be the Holy Stokley game at Paul Brown that produced a late game winning play. Stand up & be counted!!

What a nice surprise to see this. Bowling Green here. Grew up in Denver though. Life long fan.

Comment

Hey spcdlee02 thanks for posting. Life long fan here as well of the Mile High team pride of the NFL!! Do you have a favorite game or favorite player?

Comment

There’s no way to narrow it down to one game. If I had to pick one, I’d say it was when we were playing the Chargers about 25 years ago and blocked back to back field goal attempts to seal a win. Players, well no way to narrow that down. First favorites were Steve Watson and Rick Upchurch. So many since then.

Comment

You're so right naming one game is tough when so many memorable games have been played. Oh yeah Watson & Upchurch you know good things were going to happen with those 2 in the game. Loved the returns Upchurch would sometime have. Did you attend any of the games at the Old Mile High Stadium while living in Denver? I was out there 2011 but " Players" lockout eliminated any chance of a tour of Invesco field at that time.

Comment

Working...
          X