Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming to Denver for game on Sunday!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coming to Denver for game on Sunday!!!

    Hey all! Heading in for the game. Been a while since I’ve been out to Denver. Is there anything pre-game events or festivities I should attend?
    #swapping

  • #2
    Nice man ! I've been 3 times and love it . Denver is an Awesome place . Have a great time. Hopefully you'll see a Bronco victory.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's alumni weekend, so make sure in the seat by around 2. There will be a celebration of Bowlen and Bailey. You might see some old alumni walking around the parking lots.

      Comment


      • #4
        Do a stadium tour, if you haven't done so yet.
        (Unavailable during game days)

        You cannot visit the Broncos locker room,
        but you'll visit the opponent's locker room,
        which is cool.

        My food suggestion is the Corner Beet, which is a
        15 minute Uber ride to the stadium.

        Have a blast!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not saying it just because I'm a Bronco and Elway fan but Elways had the best burger I've ever had . Think it was in an area called cherry something idk , but it was worth the $

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
            I'm not saying it just because I'm a Broncos fan, & and an Elway fan, but Elway had the best burger I've ever had . Think it was in an area called cherry something idk , but it was worth the $
            As a fan of the Broncos, I really want/need this hamburger. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.


            PS, why was it the best burger you’ve ever had?
            Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-10-2019, 02:12 PM.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              Hey all! Heading in for the game. Been a while since I’ve been out to Denver. Is there anything pre-game events or festivities I should attend?
              Lots of tailgating..... it’s a blast...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                As a fan of the Broncos, I really want/need this hamburger. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.


                PS, why was it the best burger you’ve ever had?
                Its must be made with great quality beef. Cooked to perfection, juicy and seasoned great . With fries and a drink was like 20$. My brother n law went on vacation and went through Denver . I told him about it and he texted me and said he approved of this message. Think the bun was from scratch also. Their steaks look really good .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                  I'm not saying it just because I'm a Bronco and Elway fan but Elways had the best burger I've ever had . Think it was in an area called cherry something idk , but it was worth the $
                  I didn’t have the burger, but I had a steak on my last visit. I may have to try it out on Saturday
                  #swapping

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    It's alumni weekend, so make sure in the seat by around 2. There will be a celebration of Bowlen and Bailey. You might see some old alumni walking around the parking lots.
                    That was my main reason for going! I couldn’t make the trip to Canton as my wife’s vacation plans apparently trumped mine....... But I wanted to see Bailey go in Ring of Honor and the honoring of he and Bowlen. Should be a very cool day. Hopefully they do stealth flyover also! I saw it in 2010 and it was very cool!!!!
                    #swapping

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dang man I'm jelly now 😕

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Had a GREAT time in Denver, game and all. Even enjoyed the bus ride from down town, chatting with fans from both teams.

                        We had some good food at the stadium, though my wife gave me a bite out of her tasty sandwich and the guacamole dripped onto my Bronco jersey. I looked like I was playing on grass!

                        But great vacation for us....loved the downtown, the tour into the mountains, and the ease at getting to the game. I find the folks there to be quite friendly! About a 1 hour 45 minute flight for us, which isn't bad either. It was my second time there, so I knew my wife would enjoy.

                        I'd do it again!
                        Last edited by CanDB; 10-10-2019, 03:42 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Had a GREAT time in Denver, game and all. Even enjoyed the bus ride from down town, chatting with fans from both teams.

                          We had some good food at the stadium, though my wife gave me a bite out of her tasty sandwich and the guacamole dripped onto my Bronco jersey. I looked like I was playing on grass!

                          But great vacation for us....loved the downtown, the tour into the mountains, and the ease at getting to the game. I find the folks there to be quite friendly! About a 1 hour 45 minute flight for us, which isn't bad either. It was my second time there, so I knew my wife would enjoy.

                          I'd do it again!
                          Nice! I want to get an actual vacation out there. Every time I’ve been In the area, it’s usually either been a quick trip or just passing through. It’s just a quick weekend trip as I have a meeting Monday evening that I have to be back in NYC for. So I’m rolling stag with a nosebleed seat, lol!!!
                          #swapping

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you have time check out that little gambling town by Denver. Think its central city or Blackhawk . Beautiful Aspen trees surround you . Wear your Bronco jersey . People were amazed that me and my coworker were from California and were Denver fans . Couple rounds of beer on them . Good people and good times .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The way they are playing and depending on the score you might want to drink heavily lol?!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X