1st game against the raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st game against the raiders

i am bringing the wife and kids for our 1st broncos from Iowa. Is there a certain good parking area for tailgating and activities? Any recommendations in town or surrounding areas that the kids would enjoy? any help would be a great help.

Originally posted by cyclones2222 View Post
    i am bringing the wife and kids for our 1st broncos from Iowa. Is there a certain good parking area for tailgating and activities? Any recommendations in town or surrounding areas that the kids would enjoy? any help would be a great help.
    Welcome to the MB!

There's lots of information in this thread, especially the first post:

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...or-information

Same thread:

Originally posted by JWinn View Post

No problem, dware!

Your family should start at the SOUTH end of the stadium. There's a huge party on that end thats right on the edge of the bulk of the tailgating. As you look uphill, to the West, you'll see all the RV's in lot C, and more tailgate parties all thru the lots on the stadiums West side.

If your standing on the walkway in front of the store, looking out over it all, you'll have several choices of where to go. Lots of family friendly stuff. As the first post indicated though, your participation in other's tailgating is mostly dependent on you.

As to how to get there from Downtown. Really I would suggest you ask your hotel for the best option. Be it a cab or a shuttle of some kind, or the rail if it's worth it. The stadium is very close to downtown, and it might take longer to use the rail system than just take a cab.

What to see in Denver? Hmmmmm…. lol

It really depends on what your family likes to do. The mountains are the first thing I usually suggest, as they are really our big "must see" feature. Pikes peak, Buffalo Bills Grave, that kind of stuff. But the mountains, just about anything there, is a full day trip.

As your doing something more for YOU on Sunday, :thumb:, maybe a shopping trip on Saturday for HER would make the trip complete, lol.

Cherry Creek shopping center is not far from Downtown. A day there on Saturday, followed by dinner at Elways to get you guys really ready for Sunday might do nicely.

But that could be a very expensive day, to put it mildly.

Hope that helps!

That's all I could find. Hopefully, someone has more information.

Enjoy!

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
    X