Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time - 49ers fan

Hello All,
    I am planning on attending the 49ers/Broncos game. I live in the Phoenix area and normally go to the game here but it's in Mexico this year. I'm taking my 6 year old to his first game and we choose Denver as his first game so I want to make it special for him. I've been to Denver a few times but never a game. Love the town. Since it will be just me and him I want to make the game day as easy as possible. Are there any hotels that are walking distance to the stadium that are in a safe area. It's a Sunday night game so I don't want to be in a bad area walking home. I did see an Air bnb near Jefferson Park. Is that area close enough to walk and safe? If there is nothing within walking distance I'll probably get a hotel in Downtown. What's the easiest way to get to the game from downtown? How are the fans in Denver? How's the stadium views? Any other suggestions or things I should do? I've been looking at tickets and my budget right now is probably in the 200 - 300 section. Hoping they go down in price! Hoping for a good game!
Working...
X