I Feel Sorry For Oakland And Here Is Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Sorry For Oakland And Here Is Why

Let me start by saying I am not concerned if you agree or disagree with my sweet visions, but namecalling or anything like that will not be tolerated. Also, dont jinx my thread by calling it a jinx. You guys are jinxing us left and right with that move. For the good of the team, kindly refrain.

1. The quarterback position, lets take a look at some numbers shall we..

2.The guy has completed 108 of 186 attempts for a 58.1% completion ratio, not bad for slowpepper, but when you compare that to our 16 game starter, it kind of makes you feel sad for that disgusting organization.

3.Now a peek at his td/int ratio. He is even up here, 5 tds, 5 ints. There is no way he keeps this ratio against our dbs and here is why. Champ is going to be back at full speed. There is a misconception in the league right now that Champ is vulnerable, and yes he has given up some plays due to INJURY. Thats right, Champ is back to 100% this week, Slowpepper tries him and pays the price. End result, much more pics than tds this week.

4.I saved the best for last, Slowpepper has been sacked 21 times. Need I say more. Elvis gets at least 3 this week. Unless he gets doubled, in which case the sacks get distributed to the other guys. Either way Slowpepper gets slapped to the ground several times, and yes the ball will hit the ground too. Look for more Denver fumble recoveries in their backfield, good shot at a fumble returned possibly for a td!

5.Dont even worry about special teams this week, they couldn't play that bad again if they intentionally tried to. Plus it doesn't hurt that Hester isn't a raider.

6, I know stopping the run is a concern, our play has improved greatly, we will load up in the box and put a stop to whomever they run at us. No worries there either. Lamont averages 4 yds per carry, Justing averages 4.8. Like I said, we load up and teach them to change their ways. This sets us up for numbers 3 and 4 mentioned above.

7. Our offense will continue to produce, we roll for over 30 again, just as we have done in recent games.

That pretty much sums it up sports fans. There are several valid reasons with statistics to consider, and understand why I feel sorry for the faiders.
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Amen! Preach It! I Say Amen!!!

Comment

i feel sorry for Oakland and here's why...

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
        i feel sorry for Oakland and here's why...

You is talking crazy and I likes it!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!

This post/thread actually made me laugh. I love it.

I so love and don't knock the positive outlook!!

Your words just make me smile. I hope we pound the crap out of them and make them call for their mommies.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tellway View Post
            You is talking crazy and I likes it!
            <3 tellway

Comment

I'm gonna let it role...

We need victory.

Comment

Your so cute sometimes Tellway.

Comment

They're still an NFL team, a team in the NFL can lose any given sunday. Look at how the Patriots-Eagles game turned out! Look at how the 1996 Broncos lost to the Jaguars in the playoffs!

Do NOT underestimate an NFL team, they're all professionals, football is their LIFE. If we had beaten the bears I would be very worried about us getting cocky and then losing to the Raiders, but since we lost I think this game is ours. Still though, don't expect this game to be a blowout.

Comment

Can you stop making these threads there ridiculous your almost embarrasing our team when you say this and we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by rbk_bronco View Post
                      Can you stop making these threads there ridiculous your almost embarrasing our team when you say this and we lose.
                      i agree.... but this time he made a funny hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                        I'm gonna let it role...

We need victory.
                        Welcome aboard Zealander, oh we will take care of business on Sunday, We own those clowns lock stock and barrell.

Comment

Originally posted by rbk_bronco View Post
                          We need more people to believe in them, those mental vibrations have a positive effect on our young talented team. We can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            ROFLMAO!!!

This post/thread actually made me laugh. I love it.

I so love and don't knock the positive outlook!!

Your words just make me smile. I hope we pound the crap out of them and make them call for their mommies.
                            Welcome aboard True Fan. There is no doubt that your fanhood needs no questioning!

Comment

Tellwayyou'reentertainingto say the least!

Comment

Working...
                              X