Everyone Relax, I Feel Sorry For KC And Here Is Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Relax, I Feel Sorry For KC And Here Is Why

Let me get this out of the way first. I don't care if you like my posts. It doesn't matter to me, however, we are all part of the bronco family of fans, so lets keep the name calling out of it. As you know, I don't play games with that unacceptable behavior anymore.

Now Sports fans, lets get to that game analysis you have all been clamoring for. Here are the reasons, and I have numbered them for clarity and your own reading enjoyment...

1. Those dirt bag Chiefs are on a 5 game losing streak, and if they think, for one second, or even the amount of time it takes Bellicheat's zoom lense on his video camera to auto focus, that they can come into our house and break that Losing streak...they got another thing coming. Those scrubs havn't won a game at our House in there last 6 feeble attempts.

2.Jared Allen gets knocked on his keester by our horse during a freak pre game warm up collision, and is out for the game. Plus we double him all day, and squelch his lame efforts for most sacks in the nfl this year. We game plan around the guy so much this week, that his ears are buning so hot, he can only wear his helmet for short periods of time!

3. Those sissies have been outscored 81-32 in the second half this year. That is a simple case of inefficient conditioning. Couple that with Mile High-high altitude magic, and we run away with it in the second half.

4.We've won 9 of 13 of the last regular season meetings at Mile High. This game is a shoe in, and you will soon see what I see so clearly. Enjoy!
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Here we go again.

btw: I have actually been waiting for this post and was wondering if you were on strike.

Comment

You had me worried Tellway, I was looking for you earlier.

Now I feel sorry for the Chefs
      sigpic

Comment

So no comment on last weeks thread huh?

Comment

Need To Know...

Do you still feel sorry for the Raiders?
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

i can't believe the chefs are about to lose not only 6 in a row, but back to back to back to back afc west divisional games...that is amazing.

this is probably , if it hasn't already occured, the game that gets herm edwards fired

i see a return to schottenheimer in kc in 08 , he's almost got to go there cause donnie's there and the chefs are rebuilding.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you for being positive CP

Comment

@ your sig JcDavey.
                I like that movie btw.

And I'm more shocked at how the Chiefs keep losing home games. Packers, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers.

Pretty crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                  Do you still feel sorry for the Raiders?
                  I do, after all they are still the raiders
                  sigpic

Comment

please denver fans

get tellway a weekly article in all denver newspapers

we need to get together and make this happen

tellway your weekly tales are a treat

continue on with your posts
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                      @ your sig JcDavey.
                      I like that movie btw.

And I'm more shocked at how the Chiefs keep losing home games. Packers, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers.

Pretty crazy.
                      yeah, they lost to oak den and sd in a row, all at home right? that is just insane

i can't recall that ever happening to an afc west team but i'm sure it has, probably happened to sd

still, that's crazy , especially in a year when the afc west is so bad all around
                      sigpic

Comment

Down down down, chef’s are going down!

I don’t feel sorry for the chef’s at all. The reason they have had such a bad time playing Denver lately is because they have Eddie Quitterson on their roster. Cosmic Karma forbids the chef’s from having success against the Broncos with that loser on their roster!!

Comment

Lets not jynx it. Remember how we thought we would destroy the raiders? Shhh...it'll be a good, and CLOSE game, probably by another magical field goal.
                          The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
                          Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
                          Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
                          San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrAnGe WiLk View Post
                            I do, after all they are still the raiders
                            True, they are...good point.

P.S. I love Bull Terriers. Superb dogs. Ours is named "Madie".
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

This thread will make us lose......

Someone counter it with a

I feel sorry for the broncos and here is why thread!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X