I Feel Sorry For The Texans And Here Is Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tellway View Post
    That will be enough of that kind of talk. You is talking crazy, wait til you see our BMarsh tear through you guys like the JV squad you are. Remember, you are our junior varsity, players who can't make it here go to your team. Remember that!

Please talk Texans with me at:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/nfl/houston-texans/

Comment

Originally posted by Jaytrajik View Post
      This one response implored me to respond. Dude you're really a tool, you get hit with an intelligent response and this is your comeback. Please put down the orange crush shaded glasses and come from out of that fantasy world you live in.

The Broncos are facing a tough home opponent tonight and if you think you're coming into Reliant to blow us out you better think again. This is going to be a close game with playoff implications on the line. Don't for a second think that Kubs isn't scheming relentlessly to one up his master.

We're a good home team and we have a good defense even with all the injured pieces out of play. The match-ups favor you guys but if we maintain pressure on Cutler he has shown the ability to fold like a wet wipe under water. The only thing that worries me since we lead the league in giveaways, is the turnover battle, if we hold onto the ball we can definitely win this game.

Please stop with your incessant homererism, this is far from a walk in the park. If I was you I would be hoping we make it out in 1 piece because this is going to be a physical game.

BTW – Tell ‘Dumyvil’ to watch Mario so he can pick up some pointers on stopping the run.
      The Broncos are facing a tough junior varsity opponent tonight. Agreed.
      Im thinking again about schooling your jv team. Agreed.
      Shanahan is Kubes master. Agreed.
      The matchups favor the Broncos. Agreed.
      Texans lead the league in giveaways. Agreed.
      Thanks, If i wasn't already convinced, I definitely would be now. School is in.
      sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

This one response implored me to respond. Dude you're really a tool, you get hit with an intelligent response and this is your comeback. Please put down the orange crush shaded glasses and come from out of that fantasy world you live in.

The Broncos are facing a tough home opponent tonight and if you think you're coming into Reliant to blow us out you better think again. This is going to be a close game with playoff implications on the line. Don't for a second think that Kubs isn't scheming relentlessly to one up his master.

We're a good home team and we have a good defense even with all the injured pieces out of play. The match-ups favor you guys but if we maintain pressure on Cutler he has shown the ability to fold like a wet wipe under water. The only thing that worries me since we lead the league in giveaways, is the turnover battle, if we hold onto the ball we can definitely win this game.

Please stop with your incessant homererism, this is far from a walk in the park. If I was you I would be hoping we make it out in 1 piece because this is going to be a physical game.

BTW – Tell ‘Dumyvil’ to watch Mario so he can pick up some pointers on stopping the run.
        Take Tellway's posts with a grain of salt. This is the "get psyched up" thread. Those of us who have been here awhile all know Tellway is psychic (or psychotic, one or the other) so he already knows the outcome of each game, and only opens up discussion to give the rest of us a chance to improve or psychicness.
        This thread is made for incessant homerism. I agree the Texans have a good team for a change, but there is no contest tonight. You lose by 14.

As for Dumervil (yes I know it's hard to spell, but your attempt was really bad) . . . . we've got DJ and Thomas to stop the run, Elvis's role is to put your QB on his back. And he will.
        Last edited by Bronco_Hyde; 12-13-2007, 09:08 AM.

Comment

The Broncos are facing a tough junior varsity opponent tonight. Agreed.
          Im thinking again about schooling your jv team. Agreed.
          Shanahan is Kubes master. Agreed.
          The matchups favor the Broncos. Agreed.
          Texans lead the league in giveaways. Agreed.
          Thanks, If i wasn't already convinced, I definitely would be now. School is in.
          Nice selective reading, the difference is I don't wear steel blue and battle red tinted glasses like you. I respect the Broncos as an organization and what Shanahan has done for them in his tenure. Too bad your juvenile attitude won't allow you to extend that same respect to Kubiak. You're a lost cause..

Comment

Nice selective reading, the difference is I don't wear steel blue and battle red tinted glasses like you. I respect the Broncos as an organization and what Shanahan has done for them in his tenure. Too bad your juvenile attitude won't allow you to extend that same respect to Kubiak. You're a lost cause..
            I respect the Broncos as an organization. Agreed.
            Shanahan's tenure...respectful. Agreed.
            Juvenile attititude. So So Suck Your Toe All The Way To Mexico, so there!
            Texans a lost cause. Agreed.

Comment

I respect the Broncos as an organization. Agreed.
              Shanahan's tenure...respectful. Agreed.
              Juvenile attititude. So So Suck Your Toe All The Way To Mexico, so there!
              Texans a lost cause. Agreed.
              Someday, people will learn not to mess with Tellway in his own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
                Take Tellway's posts with a grain of salt. This is the "get psyched up" thread. Those of us who have been here awhile all know Tellway is psychic (or psychotic, one or the other) so he already knows the outcome of each game, and only opens up discussion to give the rest of us a chance to improve or psychicness.
                This thread is made for incessant homerism. I agree the Texans have a good team for a change, but there is no contest tonight. You lose by 14.

As for Dumervil (yes I know it's hard to spell, but your attempt was really bad) . . . . we've got DJ and Thomas to stop the run, Elvis's role is to put your QB on his back. And he will.
                Sweet call on Elvis slamming their qb my Bronco Brother. You get the salute!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post

You mind looking into that crystal ball of yours and relaying the winning lottery numbers for me tonight, I sure could use it. This is why we play the games fellas because we’re not “gonna crown ur azz” (thank you Denny for that 1) based on a paper roster or what your homer tendencies reveal to you.

I’m sure you thought Oakland was no contest too … am I correct? But you still seemed to whiff and stink up the joint. (but please correct me if I’m wrong). For a 6-7 team that’s in a watered down conference you guys take cockiness to a new level. I’ll gladly visit you guys tonight if we get ran out of town to eat my crow …. But oh buddy, if you lose … I’m coming in here to drop sh*t stains on each and every one of you and right about now I feel like I might have diarrhea.

Comment

I’m sure you thought Oakland was no contest too … am I correct? But you still seemed to whiff and stink up the joint. (but please correct me if I’m wrong). For a 6-7 team that’s in a watered down conference you guys take cockiness to a new level. I’ll gladly visit you guys tonight if we get ran out of town to eat my crow …. But oh buddy, if you lose … I’m coming in here to drop sh*t stains on each and every one of you and right about now I feel like I might have diarrhea.
                    I'll believe it when I see it.

Actually Tellway knew the Oakland "speedbump" was coming, he just didn't want us to lose heart so he didn't tell us about it.

Again, this is not cockiness, it's getting psyched up while we can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaytrajik View Post
                      You mind looking into that crystal ball of yours and relaying the winning lottery numbers for me tonight, I sure could use it. This is why we play the games fellas because we’re not “gonna crown ur azz” (thank you Denny for that 1) based on a paper roster or what your homer tendencies reveal to you.

Not all of us buddy are cocky

like I said I HOPE Denver wins but am not guaranteeing anything,

I will leave that up to Anthony Smith
                      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
                        I'll believe it when I see it.

Actually Tellway knew the Oakland "speedbump" was coming, he just didn't want us to lose heart so he didn't tell us about it.

Again, this is not cockiness, it's getting psyched up while we can.
                        You get a mile high salute on that positive fanhood check!

Comment

• Texans fans are cute when they’re angry!!

They’re going to be really cute by about halfway through the 2nd quarter tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                            Texans fans are cute when they’re angry!!

They’re going to be really cute by about halfway through the 2nd quarter tonight!
                            I've been called many of things, but never cute...

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco View Post
                              Not all of us buddy are cocky

like I said I HOPE Denver wins but am not guaranteeing anything,

I will leave that up to Anthony Smith

My fault, you seem to be a level headed fan so this wasn't in reference to you.

oh and tellway I call your

and raise you a

your move chief

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaytrajik View Post
                                My fault, you seem to be a level headed fan so this wasn't in reference to you.

oh and tellway I call your

and raise you a

your move chief
                                Level headed talking about Meford? I always found it funny that he has a Hockey player in his avatar on a Football website . . . . you call it level headed, I say his heart is with hockey or he's been checked once too many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X