I Feel Sorry For The Texans And Here Is Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaytrajik View Post
    My fault, you seem to be a level headed fan so this wasn't in reference to you.

oh and tellway I call your

and raise you a

your move chief
    Now now OklahomaJay, I still feel sorry for your team, and I already posted why. You Oklahoma guys have trouble understanding you are playing the varsity tonight...
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
      Texans fans are cute when they’re angry!!

They’re going to be really cute by about halfway through the 2nd quarter tonight!
      Yet another sweet call my Bronco Brethren! Lets tack on a salute bro!

Comment

• do ya?? do ya feel sorry for them tellway?? huh? what makes you feel sorry for them? the fact that they are still in the playoff hunt and we are not? do ya feel sorry for them?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tellway View Post
          Hi sports fans, you have asked for it, you have needed it, you have thrown tantrums for it, and you are going to get it. Lets take a walk together down MY VISION lane and see how this thing is going to turn out shall we...

I feel sorry for the texans and here is why...

1. Ron Dayne is averaging a whopping 3.9 yds per carry. Oh my, you thought this guy ran slow when he was with us, wait until you see how slow he looks going against us. This is going to look abusive, and many of you will be feeling sorry for Dayne, long before the first quarter is even over. The guy wouldn't even make our team this year.

2. Gary Kubiak. Yes I know this draws lines in the sand with the old loyalty issue. However, Mr Gary decided to leave the Bronco family and go spread his wings elsewhere. Well I have this to say Mr Gary. So so suck your toe all the way to Mexico. So there. We made you what you are today, and on Thursday we will exercise our right to take it away from you. Shangenius is going to pull out the moves he never taught you(yes he knew this would happen some day) and take you to Bronco school again!

3. Brandon The Beast, Snowplow, Snowman, Snowangel, Snowblower, SnowRemover, deicer, MARSHALL will be playing for our squad. Do I really need to say more here??? I mean the guy is sick in a very sick way, he will have his fun, and he will hurt you and your squad Gary. He will hurt you real bad.

4. Jay Cutler. Simply a stud. (any questions just check out my other threads on Jay, that should clear things up a bit for ya...)

5. Selvin is emerging as our star, Travis will run it for us in the red zone to punch it in, that is unless Selvin takes it in from 40 or 50 yards out. This one two punch will make a statement game to the league, that they are a tandem to be feared.

6. Shanny will be so far in Gary's head that Kubes may be clawing at his own forehead trying to get him out of there. This will be a classic example of master and student, and no Gary you will not take the pebble from Shanny's hand.

Ok kids, thats it for this week, lets keep it clean, and enjoy as we hammer the X out of the Texans. The Coloradans are coming to town!
          Hmm.. we sure hammered them..

Comment

• Those Battle Red Jerseys are magic, we weren't kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by LORK 88 View Post
              Those Battle Red Jerseys are magic, we weren't kidding.
              Or so hideously ugly that it somehow made the Broncos forget how to play football....

Chester says: "Can someone pass the WD-40? I've got $80 million worth of loser stuck to my arm."

Comment

• GG Broncos and best of luck on the rest of the season
                Last edited by JWinn; 12-14-2007, 10:50 AM. Reason: profanity

Comment

• dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.........someone needs to eat some FAT crow ASAP
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi sports fans, you have asked for it, you have needed it, you have thrown tantrums for it, and you are going to get it. Lets take a walk together down MY VISION lane and see how this thing is going to turn out shall we...

1. Ron Dayne is averaging a whopping 3.9 yds per carry. Oh my, you thought this guy ran slow when he was with us, wait until you see how slow he looks going against us. This is going to look abusive, and many of you will be feeling sorry for Dayne, long before the first quarter is even over. The guy wouldn't even make our team this year.

2. Gary Kubiak. Yes I know this draws lines in the sand with the old loyalty issue. However, Mr Gary decided to leave the Bronco family and go spread his wings elsewhere. Well I have this to say Mr Gary. So so suck your toe all the way to Mexico. So there. We made you what you are today, and on Thursday we will exercise our right to take it away from you. Shangenius is going to pull out the moves he never taught you(yes he knew this would happen some day) and take you to Bronco school again!

3. Brandon The Beast, Snowplow, Snowman, Snowangel, Snowblower, SnowRemover, deicer, MARSHALL will be playing for our squad. Do I really need to say more here??? I mean the guy is sick in a very sick way, he will have his fun, and he will hurt you and your squad Gary. He will hurt you real bad.

4. Jay Cutler. Simply a stud. (any questions just check out my other threads on Jay, that should clear things up a bit for ya...)

5. Selvin is emerging as our star, Travis will run it for us in the red zone to punch it in, that is unless Selvin takes it in from 40 or 50 yards out. This one two punch will make a statement game to the league, that they are a tandem to be feared.

6. Shanny will be so far in Gary's head that Kubes may be clawing at his own forehead trying to get him out of there. This will be a classic example of master and student, and no Gary you will not take the pebble from Shanny's hand.

Ok kids, thats it for this week, lets keep it clean, and enjoy as we hammer the X out of the Texans. The Coloradans are coming to town!
                    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ron Dayne
                      11 ATT 67 YDS 1TD

I know that stings.

But Marshall and Cutler did have pretty good games. Good luck the rest of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaytrajik View Post
                        I did plan on coming in here and sh*tting on you telltail or tellfail whatever but it would be too easy ... besides it's beneath me

GG Broncos and best of luck on the rest of the season
                        Stay classy Oklahoma!

Comment

• I have shown class here but this post bugged me especially with the BLATANT miscalls on the game and inability to admit you were wrong. I loved the game but man you guys are rough on visiters and on each other. Great game but you guys were so wrong on the prediction nice try but keep your day job. I don't mean this towards everyone just the people with the inability to talk REAL depth in football I know it's a Rah-Rah thread but geez show respect towards all of us fans and within yourselves. Or eat crow and keep your dignity.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexanAddict View Post
                            Ron Dayne
                            11 ATT 67 YDS 1TD

I know that stings.

But Marshall and Cutler did have pretty good games. Good luck the rest of the year.
                            What runningback hasn't had a field day on the broncos? I still recall the colt's backup running back absolutely demolishing them.

Comment

• Sorru for Kubes, huh? lol

Yall stupid. You really thought Shenigans was going to school Kubiak? Kubiak was really the genuis behind the offense. If you saw the pregame stuff then you saw that Shenigans asked Kubes what should we do on the important play calls. Kubes would have never given Graham 36 mil to block. I'll just stop there. Shenigans is stupid along with his playcalling. We sorry this year. Admit Bronco fans, admit it!
                              Originally posted by Tellway View Post

Comment

• tellway, i just want to say. don't feel sorry for my team again. we are going to fight you tooth and nail for 4 quarters no matter the score. all i ever wanted for my team is respect. respect is earned. i hope they earned some respect from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X