I Feel Sorry For The Texans And Here Is Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1337texansfan View Post
    tellway, i just want to say. don't feel sorry for my team again. we are going to fight you tooth and nail for 4 quarters no matter the score. all i ever wanted for my team is respect. respect is earned. i hope they earned some respect from you.
    believe me your team has earned respect this year. kubes is going to make that team a contender for years to come. looks like you might have a qb controversy on your hands though.

i hope denver gets a dline like the texans have next year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
      dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.........someone needs to eat some FAT crow ASAP
      I'm here to eat my crow. I knew the Texans had lots of potential, but I really thought Denver would pull it out. The defense just can't manage to show up for more than 1 game i a row I guess.

Great job Houston, I hope you make the playoffs and go far.

Comment

• Good game Texans.

I like my crow with a nice glass of Chianti.

And Tellway, keep the weekly threads coming, they are entertaining to say the least!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
          And Tellway, keep the weekly threads coming, they are entertaining to say the least!!
          I agree . . . a few more posts and we'll be at 10 pages. That's a record for feeling sorry for a team isn't it?

Comment

• LMAO!!!
            I will contribute in keeping this thread going... Tellway, I admit that at first the thread sorta ticked me off. But several posters were kind enough to point out that you make these type of posts all the time. I then re-read your initial post and saw the humor -or- tongue in cheek aspect and enjoyed it!!

Thanks! And good luck the rest of the way Broncos fans!!!

Comment

• I told you guys that the gap in talent between our two teams isn't as great as you might have thought. You already saw what kind of freakish talent we have on the defensive side of the ball. And Aj is still IMO the best overall receiver in the league and is a hard match-up for any corner to deal with. I'm just glad the Texans were able to showcase their talent on a national stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by SupaMario#90 View Post
                I told you guys that the gap in talent between our two teams isn't as great as you might have thought. You already saw what kind of freakish talent we have on the defensive side of the ball. And Aj is still IMO the best overall receiver in the league and is a hard match-up for any corner to deal with. I'm just glad the Texans were able to showcase their talent on a national stage.
                i loved the all red uni's. that made your guys team look pretty mean. i prefer our all blues but id like to see us wear the orange alt at least once a year for a home game. our fans were supposed to wear all orange the week before and many of them didnt even bother. i think the loyalty of denver fans is on the decline.....they are spoiled and want everything now....and every team is supposed to suck when they play us according to most nub teenager fans that post here.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OrAnGe WiLk View Post
                  Mr. Rosenfels, meet Mr. Dumerville, Mr. Crowder, Mr. Bailey, Mr. Bly.....
                  I don't think they met last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Tellway View Post
                    I thought they were wearing red so we wouldn't be able to tell when their faces flush with embarrassment about half way through the first quarter...
                    Yes they were embarrassed that we laid the Smackdown to you guys on national TV

Comment

• This thread needs to be closed.

Comment

• In closing yall don't need to feel sorry for the Texans anymore.

However, we feel sorry for the Broncos...

See you in 2010 at Mile High.

Comment

• Watch out! It's a Texans fan, full of confidence! His team just hit .500 for the first time ever!

!!!

I actually hate most Texans fans (and I live in Houston) because most of the morons keep screaming for Kubiak's head (and he has made them respectable in spite of horrible luck with injuries).

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

• i was just thinking, my chargers beat denver and texans by a combined 76-13 this season

and we don't even look that good

what a nutty season
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm pretty hungry. I'm about ready to eat my crow. I wasn't her talking trash before the game cause I knew it would be a really tough one.

Stings a little right now... but in the long run that loosing record gets you a higher draft pick. .

I'll credit one thing to the game, Kubiak straight up out coached Shanny.

Comment

• Very amusing topic we have here.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                                X