Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside of the AFC West, who do you hate most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside of the AFC West, who do you hate most?

I saw the thread on what team you respect the most so I got the idea of going the other way with it. Which team do you just hate to see do well and despise their very existence.

As for me, I hate the Steelers and Patriots.

The Steelers because I am a Ravens fan as well and I hate just about everyone on their team.

The Patriots are a different reason. I used to think that they were alright untill spygate came out and the fact that my roomate, who I hate, is a huge Pats fan. Listening to his arrogant voice and smug expression about his perfect Patriotsthroughout the regular season drove me to the edge. I really must thank the Giants for allowing me to retain my sanity because I dont think I could have handled him going on and on about how great the Pats are.
    A book I wrote

The Cowboys
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm.............

I think I hate the patriots the most. I have always thought they were way too cocky and I love watching them lose. The Broncos are 24-15 all time against them. During Elways time he owned the PATS.

Down with the PATS!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with the Steelers my friend. But I do agree with you on the Patriots. I just cannot stand Tom Brady. I also hate the Browns!!!
        Originally posted by darth-hideous
        Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
        Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

For spending us an entire D-Line?
          "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher View Post
            For spending us an entire D-Line?
            Haha, that's another one...
            Originally posted by darth-hideous
            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
              Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with the Steelers my friend. But I do agree with you on the Patriots. I just cannot stand Tom Brady. I also hate the Browns!!!
              I'm sure the Browns hate us much much more than we hate them.

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Broncos30TD;2162403]I'm sure the Browns hate us much much more than we hate them.

[/QUOTI kinda like the browns. I seems to pull for the underdogs and D Anderson was looking pretty good last year. The pats are worse then the scum at the bottem of a septic tank.
                Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't stand the Colts. Not a rational dislike, a visceral loathing!

Cowboys right now because of Wade "I'm riding my daddy's coat tails" Phillips.
                  Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                  FF is awesome!

Comment

Dallas "self proclaimed Americas Team" Cowboys, and the San Fran "Forty Whiners"!

Comment

Patriots, Colts, Cowboys

Comment

my 5 most hated teams in the NFL in this order:

Chiefs
                        Raiders
                        Cowboys
                        Packers
                        Chargers

Comment

whoever Kitna and Culpepper are playing for. so currently Detroit and a double-pox on the Raiders!

Comment

Top 5

Cowboys (I hate no one more than these guys even the raiders)

Patriots (I was raised to hate Boston sports teams)

Steelers (There fans are annoying, like jets fans)

49ers (see above)

Jets (all there fans sound like girls)
                            sigpic

Comment

How come only one person has said the Colts? It is so frustrating watching Peyton tear our defense apart. At least we have had some success against the Pats. For me it goes Colts then Pats.

Comment

Working...
                              X