Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside of the AFC West, who do you hate most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely the Patriots.

HATE them.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

The pats,,,they need to be hated,they long to be hated,they ARE hated!!
      sigpic

Comment

My favorite player is Adrian Peterson (I am a Sooner), but I completely hate the Minnesota Vikings. It was a dark day in my life when he was drafted by them, the only thing that cheered me up was Brady Quinn's girlfriend.

Comment

The spittboog peelers....

Comment

Without a doubt I loathe the Eagles

i hate them so much

oh and the Patriots too
            sigpic

Comment

The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

Without question. I live in Ohio so I know alot of there fans, they are the most annoying fans I know. It's kind of funny 6 or 7 years ago I only knew 1 Steelers fan, now they're friggin everywhere, it goes to show what a Super Bowl can do for you!

No one will ever change my mind on this, Super Bowl 40 was fixed, I have never, ever, seen worse officiating in a game, ever, and it was all one sided. I have been watching football for 20 years now and that is the only game that I actually sat back and said "Man this thing is fixed".

So it is definately the Steelers, I despise Hines Ward and his stupid smile, I hate Ben Roethlisberger, I hate Palamalu's hair and wish that rule would have passed about hair hanging over there names. But most of all I hate there fans, I'm not saying all of them are bad but the ones I know are, and I know like 15 to 20 of them!

Comment

Colts, Pats, Redskins, Bengals, Cowboys, Seahawks, '72 Dolphins,

Comment

Being a bronco fan, i dont like any team besides the broncos....period. The one team i can not stand is the patriots. I cant wait till the day that they just flat-out suck, and become one of the weakest teams in the NFL. As long as the Pats have Brady and Moss, the pats will be the team to beat in the NFL.

Comment

Personally besides the SPARKLERS,I hate the COLTS, the DEADSKINS, the PATS,the STEELERS,and the BROWNS! Which means I hate about 20% of the league. LOL DAMMIT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO!
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate the Cowboys, because I now live in Texas.

That's it.

Now there are players/coach on other teams that I hate and wish them bad luck: Tom Brady, Belicheat, Reggie Bush, Vince Young.
                      Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith

Comment

All other teams are dead to me inside...I will not waste any energy or emotion on another team. Former Broncos however always have a soft spot...even Gold (that was hard for me to say btw).

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                        J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                        R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                          I saw the thread on what team you respect the most so I got the idea of going the other way with it. Which team do you just hate to see do well and despise their very existence.

As for me, I hate the Steelers and Patriots.

The Steelers because I am a Ravens fan as well and I hate just about everyone on their team.

The Patriots are a different reason. I used to think that they were alright untill spygate came out and the fact that my roomate, who I hate, is a huge Pats fan. Listening to his arrogant voice and smug expression about his perfect Patriotsthroughout the regular season drove me to the edge. I really must thank the Giants for allowing me to retain my sanity because I dont think I could have handled him going on and on about how great the Pats are.
                          The Ravens, Ravens , RAVENS! Cannot stand them, their coach, Ray Lewis, and Baltimore. And they ALWAYSseem to kick our butts on National TV!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                            I saw the thread on what team you respect the most so I got the idea of going the other way with it. Which team do you just hate to see do well and despise their very existence.

As for me, I hate the Steelers and Patriots.

The Steelers because I am a Ravens fan as well and I hate just about everyone on their team.

The Patriots are a different reason. I used to think that they were alright untill spygate came out and the fact that my roomate, who I hate, is a huge Pats fan. Listening to his arrogant voice and smug expression about his perfect Patriotsthroughout the regular season drove me to the edge. I really must thank the Giants for allowing me to retain my sanity because I dont think I could have handled him going on and on about how great the Pats are.
                            Outside of the AFC West Hmm
                            New England "i have 2 cheat to win" Patriots
                            Seattle "Sea chickens, couldn't hack it in the AFC West" Seahawks
                            San Francisco " we lost Montana, Young, Rice and all our fans at the same time" 49ers

Comment

Outside AFC West, I HATE THE COLTS... thats because I lived in Indiana and heard nonstop about how the colts were the best team ever and how Peyton Manning is the best ever. I think he is good, but no Elway, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by mdh30td View Post
                                Outside AFC West, I HATE THE COLTS... thats because I lived in Indiana and heard nonstop about how the colts were the best team ever and how Peyton Manning is the best ever. I think he is good, but no Elway, not even close.
                                I hate those who hate!
                                ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X