Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside of the AFC West, who do you hate most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loathe ANY team the Bellicheat coaches numero uno.
    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

The Cow Girls

I can't stand the self proclaimed "Americas team". I live in Ft. Worth and cannot stand hearing about these losers all the time. They are an overhyped franchise that has not won a single playoff game in 11 Yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
        I loathe ANY team the Bellicheat coaches numero uno.
        Seriously every time I hear Belichick talk I want to ram my head through the wall. I'm not saying he's a bad coach I just hate that he epitomises arrogance. See Bob Knight wasnt arrogant with the media he just thought they were stupid and he let them know it. I respect Bob Knight alot. Belichicks tone is like "I wont even trouble myself with responding to you people"
        A book I wrote

Comment

I honestly dont mind the patriots at all.

I mean we dont seem to have a problem defeating them, because Shanahan outsmarts belichick anyday.

And they knocked the Chargers out of the playoffs twice.
          Which always makes my day. (year perhaps)

I live in Socal. My petpeave are Chargers Fans.

hmm.. but outside of the AFC west i have to go with the Ravens.

“If you're not improving . . . chances are you're not going to win.” - Mike Shanahan

Comment

i would have to say the colts and Pats. Both teams Denver needs to go thru to get our 3rd ring

Comment

patriots
              giants (only because of some of the players i cant stand)
              niners
              bills (only because of their fans)
              titans
              cowboys

in that order

Comment

The most hated team for me would definately have to be the patriots and any major california sports teamcollege or pro.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                  The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

Without question. I live in Ohio so I know alot of there fans, they are the most annoying fans I know. It's kind of funny 6 or 7 years ago I only knew 1 Steelers fan, now they're friggin everywhere, it goes to show what a Super Bowl can do for you!

No one will ever change my mind on this, Super Bowl 40 was fixed, I have never, ever, seen worse officiating in a game, ever, and it was all one sided. I have been watching football for 20 years now and that is the only game that I actually sat back and said "Man this thing is fixed".

So it is definately the Steelers, I despise Hines Ward and his stupid smile, I hate Ben Roethlisberger, I hate Palamalu's hair and wish that rule would have passed about hair hanging over there names. But most of all I hate there fans, I'm not saying all of them are bad but the ones I know are, and I know like 15 to 20 of them!
                  Amen to that!! I could not have said it any better, i totally 100% agree & back everything you said. If anybody would know it's me, i'm surrounded by them
                  sigpic

Comment

Dallas Cowboys.....until my death. Then the Baltimore Ravens. I can't stand Ray "The Clown" Lewis.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I hate Dallas.

I hate Kansas City.

I hate San Diego.

I hate Seattle.
                      sigpic

TZ

Comment

Ohhhh yes. Here we go.
                        My top 5 non AFC West hated teams

1. New England Patriots
                        We have their number almost all the time but I am so sick and tired of hearing about them. You cannot turn on ESPN without getting a bunch of NEPats shoved into your earhole. Its quite maddening.

2. Green Bay Packers
                        Ever since the Super Bowl (even though we won it) Ive hated em. All the crap that went on before the Supe is one of the main reasons. Do not like Favre. Always thought he was overrated and now we have to constantly hear about how he maybe, could be, possibly, perhaps, make a comeback after hes been gone for less than a couple months.

3. Indianapolis Colts
                        Colts used to be number one in the years where they always seemed to beat us. But lately theyve dropped off. Dont have a problem with Peyton anymore (there was a time when I wanted to steal that life-size skeleton thing out of my science class and put a Manning jersey on it and just stare and laugh). But the Colts have eased a little.

4. Dallas Cowboys
                        Don't even really know why. Just have never liked em. Maybe because everyone thinks that they are always so frickin good. Add TO to the mix and it just tops it off.

5. Pittsburgh Steelers
                        This one is more recent addition. This spot used to be taken up by the Miami Dolphins but Pitt jumped into it after the AFC Championship game. One of the main reasons is because my friends dad is a big Steeler fan and he always talks crap to me about em and when Pitt beat em in the AFCCG it never ended. He called me. Not my friend and then he just got on the phone. No no no. He called me to rub it in. They werent really high on my list before though, so...
                        Last edited by HurricaneDovs; 04-11-2008, 01:40 PM.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

New England and its A for Arrogance, starting from the snob of snobs - Belichick. Can't tell you how sweet the SB was for me! Hope other teams remember how the Pats ran them into the ground, when games were out of reach. He'll regret that, when one of his stars gets injured with nothing to gain.

Then it's the Cowboys......

(For the record.....Raiders are not on my Christmas card list!!!)

Comment

Cowboys. XII
                            Giants. XXI
                            Redskins. XXII
                            49ers. XXIV

Redskins again, for losing to the Raiders in XVIII
                            Eagles for losing to the Raiders in XV
                            Vikings for losing to the Raiders in XI

I hate any team that beats us & any team that loses to the Raiders. Small rifts form in my time/space continuum when we lose to the Raiders.

I must say, I hate the Chargers fans so much, my hatred for them transends the AFC West into currently unexplored regions of space. I dont hate the team nearly as much as I loathe the fans.

T777
                            "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
                              Cowboys. XII
                              Giants. XXI
                              Redskins. XXII
                              49ers. XXIV

Redskins again, for losing to the Raiders in XVIII
                              Eagles for losing to the Raiders in XV
                              Vikings for losing to the Raiders in XI

I hate any team that beats us & any team that loses to the Raiders. Small rifts form in my time/space continuum when we lose to the Raiders.

I must say, I hate the Chargers fans so much, my hatred for them transends the AFC West into currently unexplored regions of space. I dont hate the team nearly as much as I loathe the fans.

T777
                              GREAT post!

I have always used those same four when finding something to get me pissed off. I still pull against either any time they play just because of the SBs.
                              ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Hmmm..

Hate:

Patriots
                                49ers
                                Cowboys
                                Colts

other's i just don't like:

Ravens
                                Jaguars
                                Giants
                                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                                X