Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside of the AFC West, who do you hate most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Colts

A lot of people here hate the colts but not me... I love them for giving us Elway!

Teams I hate:

1. Seahawks: Until we kicked them out of the divison for sucking so bad.
    2. Redskins: For having a horrible team name that should be changed... Seriously "Redskins"??? You think all those left wing lilliepad congressmen & women would be all over that one.
    3. Jacksonville: That playoff loss over 10 years ago still gets to me
    4. Packers: But that was more of a Madden/Brett Favre thing...
    5. San Fran for giving us the worst beat down in Superbowl history

Comment

I'm not saying they don't respect the broncos but they think they are above everybody else & the greatest thing ever!

For example just the other day a guy i go to school with actually had the nerve to say bradshaw was better than elway Are you freakin serious??
      So is that proof for ya????
      Last edited by Peanut; 02-23-2013, 12:34 PM. Reason: Took out quote
      sigpic

Comment

pats for sure
        sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

I hate the Patriots and Packers the most out of the division

2/3 of the world is covered by water, the other 1/3 is covered by CHAMP BAILEY!

Originally posted by RiversOWNSDonks
          Chargers will win a SB, before Broncos make the playoffs. I have no doubt about that!
          O no we havent made the playoffs in 2 years how long has it been since Dolts won the SB...O ya
          This might be up for awhile, Im keeping this up until the Dolts win a SB!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            I'm not saying they don't respect the broncos but they think they are above everybody else & the greatest thing ever!

For example just the other day a guy i go to school with actually had the nerve to say bradshaw was better than elway Are you freakin serious??
            So is that proof for ya????
            Okay, I can see where you are coming from there but there are some really great fans that are not annoying at all. Then there is that ONE person who you just want to punch in the face even if he is talking about one of your favorite teams. I myself don't like the fans, but that is no reason to dislike the team...
            Originally posted by darth-hideous
            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Oh, I also forgot from my other posts that I cannot stand the Seahawks at all. They are the most boring team to watch play!!
              Originally posted by darth-hideous
              Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
              Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

gotta hate the jags!!! after that 96 playoff game....... Then I would have to say the ravens.... I was sick after the playoff game in 2000 and they always seem to beat us or play us real close!!

Comment

Patriots; oh yeah, let's not forget "Americas" team, the Crowboys!!!
                  Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                    Patriots, Colts, Cowboys

Pretty much what he said. With the exception of the Cowboys.

sigpic
                    They're your teammates, now.
                    Best of luck, TT!
                    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Definitely the Titans. I hate VY.

Comment

Used to hate the raider/cowboys the most (Have always hated the cowboys) but now its by far the patriots. Their fans are by far the worst, especially after last season. Many of their players are dirty, including their coach of course, cant stand the hype, the cheating, cant stand anything about that team.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                          Used to hate the raider/cowboys the most (Have always hated the cowboys) but now its by far the patriots. Their fans are by far the worst, especially after last season. Many of their players are dirty, including their coach of course, cant stand the hype, the cheating, cant stand anything about that team.
                          Now for the rest of the story...............Pats win by a landslide!
                          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I cant stand those damn Steelers, But even worse mention the patsies I mean patriots, the only team i wish harm to every player that goes there.
                            GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Outside of the AFC West, whom do I hate the most?

No doubt about it: BYU!!!!!!:hammer::brick:
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I hate the Pats more then anyone within our division so yea...it goes like this,

1)Pats

2)Chiefs
                                3)Raiders
                                4)Chargers
                                5)changes year to year. This year it was the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X