Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside of the AFC West, who do you hate most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

witcha

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
    I saw the thread on what team you respect the most so I got the idea of going the other way with it. Which team do you just hate to see do well and despise their very existence.

As for me, I hate the Steelers and Patriots.

The Steelers because I am a Ravens fan as well and I hate just about everyone on their team.

The Patriots are a different reason. I used to think that they were alright untill spygate came out and the fact that my roomate, who I hate, is a huge Pats fan. Listening to his arrogant voice and smug expression about his perfect Patriotsthroughout the regular season drove me to the edge. I really must thank the Giants for allowing me to retain my sanity because I dont think I could have handled him going on and on about how great the Pats are.
    Im totaly with you on the Pat's. Especially seeing Bruschie walk up to Seau giving him a bear hug as if to say "welcom to the big time brother" when Brady through the go ahead td.Only to see the Giants march down to win it! EAT IT PAT'S FANS!!

Comment

Whatever team Terrel Owens is on.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog7
        Any team from California.... the fans are all fair weather, whiny assed, cry baby, ignorant, arrogant, self absorbed, band wagon, holier than thou.... fools!
        Agreed I get sick of hearing how close the raiders and 40whiners are one player away from the playoffs despite their 4-12 seasons.
        1.) 49ers
        2.) Jags (With the exception of FT)
        3.)Ravens
        4.)Colts
        5.)pats
        sigpic
        Props to Charger$ for the sig

Comment

Cowboys, Patriots.

Comment

Ravens = thugville
            Cowboys, maybe in the 70s when brain cells were still trying to recover from the 60s they were America's team, but they ain't no more

Comment

Who I hate most outside AFC?

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
              I saw the thread on what team you respect the most so I got the idea of going the other way with it. Which team do you just hate to see do well and despise their very existence.

As for me, I hate the Steelers and Patriots.

The Steelers because I am a Ravens fan as well and I hate just about everyone on their team.

The Patriots are a different reason. I used to think that they were alright untill spygate came out and the fact that my roomate, who I hate, is a huge Pats fan. Listening to his arrogant voice and smug expression about his perfect Patriotsthroughout the regular season drove me to the edge. I really must thank the Giants for allowing me to retain my sanity because I dont think I could have handled him going on and on about how great the Pats are.
              No, doubt it would have to be the Indy Colts. I was transplated from Wyoming to Maryland many years ago (back in the Unitas Days) I went to a few games and enjoyed them. Later I heard rumors about the team leaving, I remember vividly the countless amount of times the POS owner stated on the news that was just rumor and the Colts were not going anywhere. Then coming home from working overtime at 2am. I turn on the TV to unwind an what do I see but a reporter standing in front of Memorial Stadium while the soon to be Indy. Colts are loading Mayflower Van with equipment. Thousands of Baltimore Colts fans went to sleep and woke to the horror of not having a team anymore, after the owner they beleived hours before lied his face off. I thought that was the worst thing any francise could ever do. Next to the Raiders benching Marcus Allen and Jerry Rice.
              TIGGERR64

Comment

Oh this one is easy. The Pats. I've hated them for years. When they beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl I was upset. I've also never liked much about the Ravens but if they do well its not a big deal to me. I am overjoyed whenever the Pats lose.

Comment

Working...
                X