To all so-called chief fans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all so-called chief fans....

Although you have an 11-1 record,you and your crying eyes coach will be crying when you lose a couple games in a row.Just when you thought you were going into the playoffs playing good ball,BAMM,you hit a bump in the road and find out your not as good as you thought!!! It will all start today in DENVER

Re: To all so-called chief fans....

Originally posted by Ftblman
    Although we have an 7-5 record, us and our cheating ass coach will be crying when we lose a 3 outta 4 games in a row to end the season 8-8. .Just when we thought we were going into the playoffs playing good ball,BAMM, we have to play the Chiefs and get our asses handed to us, and our playoff hopes crumbled. Hitting a bump in the road and finding out our Donkos are not as good as we thought!!! It will all start today in DENVER
    it will all be alright, man... i promise.
    [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

For all the KC smack talkin fans

Well i said it on the offical game thread and ill say it again here....The KC Defense is not very good at all, i give it up to the special teams and offense but they are really needin something to make the team complete....And all that talk from the KC fans about how they where gonna beat the Donkeys again this year, LMMFAO now what is your excuse....Even though the game isnt over with yet ill be so happy to see all you %$#& heads outta here!!!!!Next time dont talk so much smack!!!!!And you wont look so stupid cause right now all the KC fans who come on here and talk your smack are lookin really STUPID right now!!!!!!so much for the KC playin late in the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In closing i say your D sucks and dont forget about your overthrowing general Trent Green..............
      Sooner born
      Sooner breed
      When I die
      I'll be Sooner dead

Comment

yea you told them Kc SUCKS !!!!!!!

Comment

Where are you now KC fans??????

We kicked the living hell out of you just as we did in week 5, 500 total yards cliton portis runs for over 200 yds. & 5 yes 5 tds, let's face you are not the team everybody thinks & you had better pray to god that you don't have to face us in the playoffs because everybody knows what will happen, kc fears the broncos!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'll trade you Greg Robinson for your waterboy?

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
              sorry no can do, good one though
              sigpic

Comment

my thoughts exactly. the *****s got EXPOSED!!!!!!

Comment

Oh by the way it's good to see you here, but where are all your buddies? are they too embarrased to show up after that performance? they seemed to have no problems getting all up in our face before this game
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for making my week Bronc's. Quitterson can shut his freaking mouth now. We pasted them!!! We put it on their ass as Quitterson would say.
                    And now Portis is talking smack on Priest...this is awesome. He said he's the heavyweight champion of RB's.
                    Damn I hate KC....way to go Denver!!!!!
                    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Give them a little time. It took some of the Broncos fans a few days to pay up the first game. I have faith in them. It's really hard to eat crow after such a disappointing loss. They'll be here.

Comment

I loved the belt. It looked good on both Sharpe and Portis.

Comment

Give them a little time. It took some of the Broncos fans a few days to pay up the first game. I have faith in them. It's really hard to eat crow after such a disappointing loss. They'll be here.
                          well i'm glad your here, but one talker i really would have expected to be here was the one & only "MR. HORSEFACE" any idea where he is?
                          sigpic

Comment

EAT IT CHEIFS!!!!!!! got to love that!!! hey portis is amazing
                            !!USE ED MCCAFFREY!!!
                            You thorow anything his way!!
                            He'll catch it!!

Comment

Mer and RC will be here. they're good chiefs fans. oh wait, is RC at that Lee Greenwood concert? RC, you out there?!
                              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
                              X